The Misfit Class

It was the very next morning. The twins, Opera and Sullivan are currently seated in the dining room where to twins eats plates after plates of food,"Have some more Hell Grey tea." Opera says as he refills their cups.

"It's so good, thanks." Iruma says,"Yummy~" y/n cooes, unaware of the bit of food staining her cheek. Though Opera did and wipes her cheek clean quickly,"Darling grandkids~! We're announcing classes today and I made sure to put you both in a very special one." Sullivan announces.

"Special how?" the twins ask,"Well, Iruma said you both didn't want to stand out because it makes you both uncomfortable. So, grandpa made certain your wish would come true~!" Eggy Sullivan explains.

"Oh, that was nice of you." Iruma says bashfully,"Yeah, thanks grandpa!" y/n chirps before drinking the rest of her tea,"Think nothing of it." Sullivan waves them off just as they hear Clara's voice from outside,"Iruma-kins! Y/n-kins! Good morning! Come out and play with us!" she cheers,"A most sincere good morning Iruma sir and my beloved y/n!" Azz calls out and Opera's ears twitches with annoyance at the nickname he called y/n.

"You'll both be pleased to know I put your friends in the same class with you. You'll all be in the Misfit Class." Sullivan tells them and Iruma looks confused while y/n grins widely,"Did you say the Misfit Class?" Iruma mutters,"Yay! We're all in the Misfit Class!" y/n cheers with her hands thrown up.

It was after breakfast now and the group were already making their way up the path to school,"I'm in the same class as you Iruma sir and my beloved? I'm so happy!" Azz says with utter joy.

"Well yeah, but uh, the problem is it's called the Misfit Class and it's filled with a bunch of troublemakers." Iruma sighs with disappointment. This is not how he and his sister wants to blend in.

"Master, my Beloved, any class I'm in with you both is automatically the best class. I couldn't ask for anything more." Azz says humbly and Iruma feels y/n latch onto his arm,"Wow, really? That's so good to hear." Iruma chuckles with relief. At least they still have their friends.

"Hey by the way, why do you two walk school Iruma sit when could both can fly?" Azz asks with curiosity as y/n stares at the flying demons above them,"Well actually... Wait, are you saying both you and Clara can fly?" Iruma asks.

"But of course, all demons can fly. It's a well-known fact." Azz states, but then a light bulb goes off in his head,"Iruma sir, y/n, are you..."

[Ah! He knows we're humans!]

"... In training so you both can strengthen your cores and legs? I'm rather impressed!" Azz says with a smile,"Oh, I, uh, hehehe..." Iruma stutters over his words,"Hey guys! We better hurry up, otherwise we'll be late!" y/n chuckles as she tugs both boys after her,"Okay my Beloved~" Azz cooes with small hearts floating around his head.

They luckily made it to school in time just as the school bells... Screamed. They and all other first year students stood before the bulletin board to see where they're sorted in. Though, their class was painfully obvious.

"It's so conspicuous! Why is it so bold!?" Iruma whines,"I'm with Iruma-kins and y/n-kins! I'm so happy! The four of us together, hooray!" Clara cheers as she hugs Iruma,"What do you think Master's been talking about this whole time, huh!?" Azz scowls,"Hey, let's get going already! I wanna meet our new classmates!" y/n says eagerly as she tugs on Azz's arm,"Of course my precious Gem~!" Azz is utterly swayed.