Ameri's Theory

It was the next day after the whole rings incident. The twins are currently riding in a carriage with Opera on their way to school while Sullivan drives it,"It's finally been delivered! I'm so delighted! This custom carriage to take my precious grandkids to and from school!" the twins hear Sullivan cheer as he speeds up the carriage.

"Run like the wind beauties! My sweets grandkids are on their merry way to school~!" he laughs as Iruma sweatdrops at his antics while y/n giggles at this,"Grandpa sure is even more lively today." she remarks.

[So much for a low profile.] Iruma mentally groans with dread,"So kids, how do you like the ride so far?" Sullivan asks,"Oh, it's good, we mean, fantastic!" the twins say in unison, but then Iruma studies his ring.

Suddenly they hear the flying students outside start to sing the school's anthem.

"I wonder if humans really do taste good."

"What? You still believe in humans? They're a myth my dude!"

"No way! They totally exist!"

The twins overhear a conversation and Iruma immediately feels his blood turn cold,[I'm just gonna live in hiding with my sister! We can't afford to stand out no matter what! And, I have to help my sister not to stand out as well!] he thought as y/n swings her feet back and forth with pursed lips.

Soon the carriage comes to a stop right in front of the school. Opera opens the door and rolls out a red carpet,"Um, Opera what're you doing?" y/n asks with a curious smile,"Master Iruma and Mistress y/n has now arrived!" Opera announces loudly to the entire school as the twins stood at the entrance of the carriage.

[And we're totally standing out!!!] Iruma panics as y/n turns a light pink from all the attention on them now,"Opera..." she whines softly.

"This way." Opera says as he helps y/n out of the carriage by her hand,"Thank you Opera." y/n smiles shyly as there was even more attention on her and Iruma,"Give me a break, will you!?" Iruma panics.

"Iruma sir! My beloved!" Azz calls out as he runs towards the twins. Though, Opera's ears twitches at the nickname for y/n,"A very good morning to you Master and my Precious Imp!" Azz greets with a bright smile.

"Ah, good morning Azz. I'm so sorry we couldn't come with you today." Iruma says,"Yeah, morning Azz." y/n chirps in,"Are you kidding!? That was the most glorious entrance ever!" Azz beams so brightly, that the twins had to shield their eyes from him.

"I was so impressed with-" suddenly the rolled up red carpet flies directly into Azz's face with a familiar voices yelling 'Ka-boom!'

"Morning! How's it going?!" lo-and-behold, Clara is the one in the rolled up carpet,"What do you think you're doing, you pest!?" Azz picks her up and throws her away, but Clara simply comes flying back into him.

"Uh, hey Azz, Clara, we should get to class now." Iruma utters with an awkward expression as y/n tilts her head at the bickering duo,"Could I have the carpet?" Opera asks,"Give back the carpet!" Azz yells, but Clara doesn't do so,"The carpet." Opera repeats.

"That's enough! Stop with the Ka-boom!!" Azz scolds as the bickering moves away and Sullivan slides up to the twins, holding their bags out,"Don't forget your bags now." he says,"Oh, thank you grandpa." the twins chirp as they accept their bags.