First Love Memories

Last time on Mairimashita Iruma-kun.

The twins made a mess of things by accident when they grew their flowers. They did of course, offer to stay behind and clean up after themselves. Though, Iruma send his sister home as he can singlehandedly put away the cleaning supplies.

Though for y/n, she suddenly had an urge to follow her instinct and ended up in an old music room, where she played a violin. Unfortunately...

"What're you doing in here?"

Y/n turns around and is surprised to see,"Professor Kalego?" she calls out, surprised to see her stern teacher standing at the door entrance.

"Just what are you doing in here y/n?" Kalego asks with narrow eyes and y/n quickly puts the violin down,"I'm sorry, I didn't know I wasn't aloud in here. I'll just leave immediately." she panics as she grabs her bag and tries to leave, but Kalego stops her.

"Hold it." his stern voice causes her to flinch as a nervous smile is plastered onto her face,"That melody you just played. I've never heard it before." he mentions and y/n starts to sweat,[Oh man, that was a human song I just played!]

"Some of your notes were off key, though some of them were fine. Have you played before?" Kalego asks with a hand to his chin as he side eyes her,"N-No, it was my first time to be honest." y/n squeaks,[Since Iruma and I lived on our own, we never had any time to indulge ourselves with any sort of fun! That means I never even played any kind of instruments before!]

"I see... It appears you have a natural talent then for the violin. But, you still need practice it seems." Kalego hums in thought before sighing,"Very well, I'll help you polish that natural talent. Then, you'll be playing like a true professional." he declares and y/n sweatdrops greatly,"Wait, what...?" she utters quietly.

Kalego walks forward and takes the violin in hand before beginning to play it. His form was perfect, the way he plays the violin is perfect and the music, it was somehow heavy and full of emotions. It suits someone like Kalego.

Once Kalego finishes playing, y/n claps her hands with sparkling eyes,"That was amazing Professor Kalego! That was a very moving piece!" she praises and Kalego clears his throat as he fights down a blush.

"So, are you interested in playing the violin or not?" he asks and y/n thinks for a moment before nodding with pink cheeks and a big smile,"Yes! Please teach me how to play the violin properly Professor!" she says before her phone suddenly rings.

"Oh, it's grandpa." she says once she see who's calling her. She was about to answer, but Kalego was quick to snatch her phone and answer the calls himself.

S: "Y/n, it's your beloved grandpa! I just wanted to call and find out where you and Iruma are. It's getting quite late and I'm getting worried! Boo-hoo~!"

K: "I'm afraid she's going to come home late, Chairdemon."

S: "Kalego? What're you doing with y/n's phone?"

K: "She's currently busy learning how to play the violin. So, you can expect her to come home late."

S:" Whaaaat!? Wait, is Iruma-"

Kalego immediately ends the call and gives y/n her phone back,"Now, let's begin." he grins sadistically and y/n immediately becomes nervous with pink cheeks.

So, for a full hour and a half, y/n went through harsh and stern training of learning to play the violin. Kalego always zaps her with a small amount of electricity if she gets a note wrong or if her form wasn't perfect.