The Teachers of Babyls

"Heh, we're all students of the Misfits Class, so let's show 'em all what we're made of." y/n says with a haughty chuckle. The twins then slowly lift their hands to point directly at a certain classmate of their, a devious look playing in their eyes,"You'll be our vanguard... Jazz M. Andro. Got it?" they say simultaneously while approaching said demon, who looked a little perplexed,"Wha!?" Jazz gasps once he finally registers their words in his head.

While the Misfits were busy talking about the Royal One, Kalego was busy doing some paperwork back at the faculty office, though he then catches a certain teacher's voice emitting from outside,"Aww, are they here yet?" Robin whines while Marbas was confused to see him,"Uh, Professor Robin? What's going on?" he asks with confused eyes while Kalego got up from his seat.

"I'll tell you what! I'm still waiting for the Misfit Class to come so they can get my seal on their permission slip!" Robin explains while Kalego let's out a groan before approaching the door, much to the two outside unawareness.

"While I'm at it, maybe I'll stamp Professor Kalego's too!" Robin chirps as he waves the stamper around,"Uh, oh, I see..." Marbas sweatdrops as he stares with pity at the young teacher,[He just never learns. If Professor Kalego sees him doing thi-] Marbas jumps when said Professor appears right behind Robin,[And there he is!!] he thought with terror.

"Oh! Hey, Professor-Argh!" Robin yelps when Kalego grabs his face in a vice grip once more while he glares down at the shorter teacher,"Silence." he hisses right as Robin's screams echoes throughout the whole school.

Y/n hums when she hears it, but shrugs it off when Iruma finished explaining Jazz's role and the plan they had for him, which gained shocked expressions from everyone,"Professor Kalego's belongings..." Jazz repeats with a nervous grin.

"That's right." Iruma confirms it,"Wh-What now?" Azz stutters, he and Clara also flabbergasted by Iruma and y/n's plan,"But why? That's just asking for it." Gaap states,"We won't go to the Royal One, he's gonna sent us straight to the hospital." Lied claims with fear,"No, please!" Kerori panics while Sabnock just hums,"Hello nurse!" was Caim's response, much to y/n's ire as she glares at the bird demon with disgust,"This is a matter of life and death!" Allocer screams in terror.

"We're coming out the gate, and fast. Then again, that's what we Misfits are all about. Aren't you excited at all, Jazz?" y/n smirks at Jazz, her eyes narrowed as she cups her one cheek and leans against her palm. Jazz stares at her wide eyed for a moment before huffing a shaky grin with pink cheeks,"Heh... Okay then Troublemaker, I'm in." he says before he lifts a hand in front of his face,"So, what am I taking?" he asks as he stares at y/n through his fingers with dark, mischievous eyes.

Meanwhile, back in Babyls...

Kalego could be seen walking down a hallway, frustration clear on his face... I think?

"Honestly, I am drowning in fools." he grumbles to himself while the twins and Jazz round the corner,"Professor Kalego." Iruma calls out to him and Kalego turns to him,"Hm? What's this? You giving up already?" he mocks as his three students stood before him.

"Nah, we just had a little favor to ask." Jazz tells him,"You see, I was hoping you wouldn't mind transforming into my familiar for a bit." Iruma tells him and Kalego immediately became suspicious,"Well Professor, it's as clear as day that it's practically impossible to get a stamp from you. So..." y/n trails off as she pulls out a Familiar Summoning sticker while Iruma pulls out a permission slip.