Together With Familiars + The Battler's Challenge

[Okay, before reading this chapter, take note of this. The titles are combined because after the whole familiar training thing, the event of the Battlers starts right after it. That's all, enjoy!]

It's another early morning in the Netherworld. A mysterious man cladded in bright green clothes is walking the road path leading up to the demon school Babyls. His eyes and hair are even the very same shade of bright green and he has a very eager expression on his face.

"There it is! The Babyls I've dreamed of!" he beams a smile.

Y/n is currently in the music room with Kalego, practicing the violin as usual,"Excellent, keep it up. Don't lose your focus." Kalego says as y/n plays every note of the song correctly and even manage to finish it for the first time,"Well done." Kalego claps his hands a few times before standing up.

"Man, finally." y/n smiles with relief, feeling quite happy to have finally been able to finish the song,"Tell me something y/n. Are you interested in playing a different instrument?" Kalego suddenly asks and y/n blinks at this, humming.

"I don't think so..." she looks at the other instruments in the room and her eyes lands on the piano,"The piano seems interesting. Maybe that one." she says and Kalego nods.

He then goes and sits on the bench  and opens the case to reveal the dust free keys. Slowly he hovers his fingers over them and then he begins plays it.

Y/n watches closely as she observes how his fingers dances elegantly from one key to another, how he goes from a fast tempo to a slow one and then back to fast again. The song is just as beautiful. It's sounds heavy, but light at the same time. It's has a very deep meaning to it, she can tell.

As soon as Kalego plays the last key, y/n rapidly claps her hands,"That was amazing Kalego!" she praises and Kalego huffs a prideful smile before the bells scream, signaling the beginning of class,"Well then, get going. We'll begin your new lesson next week somewhere." he says.

Y/n nods before grabbing her bag and runs off to class. She met up with Iruma at the entrance of the cave to their classroom and they tell each other what happened to them this morning,"Wow, the piano?" Iruma gapes with amazement.

"Yep! I can't wait to learn how to play it." y/n chirps with a smile before they enter their classroom. There Azz and Clara greets them before they took their seat. They all wait for Kalego, but someone else walks in.

It's a man cladded in green with green eyes and hair,"Nice to meet you everyone! I will be your Familiars Class teacher and my name is..." his name appears on the blackboard behind him,"Robin Bars. Thrilled to meet ya!" Robin chirps with a bright smile.

[I like him already.] y/n thought with a closed eye smile,"Yes, I got so lost in preparations that I missed the entrance ceremony. Sorry my first day teaching here ended up being so delayed. My attention span can be fairly scattered at times." Robin admits honestly.

"But, I'll make sure classes are spot on! On that note, let's all do our best together! Hip-hip hooray!" he cheers eagerly,"Oh yeah! You're the Sharp Teach!" Clara cheers.

"Now, now, listen carefully. If you want to say that line properly, what you say is 'Sharp Focus Teacher'." Robin corrects her,"I see! Sharp! Sharp! Got it!" Clara cheers.