The Student Council President's Gaze

Let's recap to what happened in the last episode/chapter.

As we know, Ameri has been changed into a fair demoness, her entire Battler has been challenged by Ronove for their throne over the school, the twins had called Azz and Clara for help before Iruma had been called by Ameri to talk in private.

As for y/n, Adaven had been curious about the girl and her brother's love lives, but when she asked poor y/n if she liked anyone, she became extremely flustered and ran off to cool off, with this thought in mind.

[How did it come to this!? I can't possibly like anyone yet! Right!? RIGHT!?!?]

Y/n found herself in the old music room, hands cupping her still flushed cheeks as the sunset's rays shone into the room, bathing it in a golden hue as the girl sat on the piano chair.

"Oooh, why? Why am I feeling so flustered? It was just a simple question, so why?" y/n frets quietly with wobbly lips and a flushed face,"I mean... I've never truly thought about 'love' and 'romance' before, since I've been silently cheering Iruma on with his. Even though he's super dense about Clara and Ameri's feelings about him." she sighs as she drops her hands into her lap.

"But... Azz... I suppose he does sorta love me, but it's only because of the fight we had and us winning it that he decided to court me. Not that I still approved of it, of course. But, is that really 'love'? Demon customs are so strange, especially in the love department." she brings her legs up, crossing her feet over one another as she rests her arms on her bent knees and then her chin on her arms.

[But, this isn't about them now. I wanna focus on me for a moment.] she thought as her eyes narrows slightly,[Do I like someone? Sure, Azz is really handsome and kind to me and Iruma, but do I like him like that?]

She then shuts her eyes,[Besides, Sabnock also decided to court me, and even though he's brash and loud, he's also very kind. Lied and Jazz are also kind to me.] she turns even more red as her heart beats faster,[Ahhhhh!! Why!? Why!? Why!? Do I even know what a crush feels like!? I need help!] she silently squeals.

"Y/n?" a voice calls out and y/n picks her head up to see Dali at the entrance of the music room,"Are you okay? Professor Robin mentioned you looked a little flushed and ran off in a hurry." he asks as he approaches the curled up girl.

"Professor Dali... Um..." y/n avoids eye contact and Dali found this very uncharacteristic of her, especially with her face being flushed,[She's normally so cheerful and upbeat. I wonder what happened.] he thought with mild worry.

"Professor, can I ask you something? Do you know what a crush feels like? Or love at least." y/n asks with a meek tone and Dali is certainly surprised to hear this,[Seriously!? She's asking for love advice!? Oh man, this is serious!] he thought as he thinks of how to answer the girl.

"Well, I did have dates a few times in my prime, but... Oh, how do I explain this..." he scratches the side of his head,"It's almost like a warm feeling that makes you extremely happy whenever you see the person you like. It's a feeling that drives you and makes you want to be with that person a lot."

"But, why are you asking this y/n? Do you have a crush on someone?" Dali inquires as he sits next to the girl,"I don't know. I've never had a crush before, so I'm a little lost. Someone just asked me if I liked anybody and... Well, I didn't know what to say." y/n tells him and in Dali's eyes, she looks even smaller.