The Rookie Hunt!!

Last time, on Mairimashita! Iruma-kun!

"Group activities you participate in with the upperclassmen?" the twins hum as they imagine some club activities back on earth,"We get it! They're clubs, right?" they chirp.

"A club?" Azz questions,"The chubs?" Clara says incorrectly as she wears weird sunglasses.

"Yeah, let's find the Battlers. We'd love to!" they say.

"They've arrived." Azz says,"They're coming!" Clara says excitedly while the twins are anxious about what's happening,"What in the?" the twins says nervously,"You see, senior Battlers are on their way here to recruit first year students." Azz explains.

However, as for the upperclassmen who are waiting outside the first year's tower to recruit them.

"The Hunt Treaty. While recruiting new first year Battlers, please also be mindful of your fellow Battlers." Dali says through a megaphone.

"You're crowding me!" a demon growls to a demon hauling a huge backpack,"Oops, I'm sorry." the smaller demon says.

"Make sure you give each other room, be kind and be mindful of others." Dali adds,"Now then..." he says before throwing his megaphone away,"That's it for the niceties! Go crush everyone that gets in your way!!" he shouts before beginning the countdown as the upperclassmen starts to pound on the doors.

"5...!

4...!

3...!

2...!

1...!

Let The Rookie Hunt officially commence!" Dali announces and the doors bursts open, revealing the wild upperclassmen.

The upperclassmen just busted through the doors and the twins are terrified by their behaviors as they give chase to the poor first year students.

An upperclassmen passes by the window showing the cafeteria and spots the twins and their friends in there. He walks into the room,"Where the first years at!?" he yells as he launches for the twins.

"Ah, hey wait!!" the twins panic as they hug each other in fear, but Azz luckily saves their butts by creating a flame wall in front of them. The upperclassmen falters at this and eventually runs away to hunt other first years.

"Really? How dare you?" Azz says with distaste,"That was awesome, thanks Azz!" Iruma says and y/n hugs Azz,"Yeah, thanks Azz! You really saved our butts!"

Azz jolts when he feels her hugging him, but he keeps his composer and delicately places his hands on her upper back,"But of course, upperclassmen or not, no one's rude to you two in front of me." he gives her a charming smile and y/n turns slightly pink at this,"Heh, still. Thanks again." she says before pulling away.

"Look over there! No doubt about it that's Asmodeus!" an upperclassmen says,"Yeah! First in his class." another says before they storm towards them,"Please join our Battler!"

Though Azz simply blows a small flame and burns the upperclassman's flyer before creating a ring of fire around his group,"He burned my flyer!" the upperclassman says,"He put up a flame barrier! Who does he think he is!?" another says,"So cool!"

"Let's move on!" someone suggests and they all ran away,"Bye bye!" Clara chirps and Asmodeus proceeds to lead the group down a hallway,"The Rookie Hunt is only allowed for 66 minutes on the day the ban on Battler Trial Periods is lifted after lunch break. Some upperclassmen tend to be quite forceful when it comes to recruiting each year. But, this is sure to keep any rebel away for the time being." Azz explains.