A Lovely Demoness

*The demon school Babyls, six grade levels, and 666 students...*

An already crushed can is kicked, barely missing a girl's head when she left her class for something else. The culprit who kicked the can caught it under his foot once more as he and his two buddies smirk cruelly at what he had just done.

*At this school where many demons mingle and coexist, there is a group of students who maintain order and monitor the others. They are the noble, yet cruel, demon elite.*

Footsteps catches the three cruel demons attention and they jump at the sight of Ameri approaching them.

*The Student Counci...*

"Good day everyone!" Ameri greets the students before her with a wide and cheerful smile, her fox-like ears drooping as she also sports the school's girl uniform. In short... She's cute.

*Well, that used to be the Student Council at least.*

So, yes, something had happened to Ameri that caused her rough and tough personality to change into a shy and kind young lady. But, for the life of her fellow Student Council members, they couldn't figure out what had caused this. They need to figure out and fast, especially with the whispers that's going on around them.

"Did you hear about the president?"

"No, what happened?"

"Dude, she's totally different!"

"And super cute!"

"I've had a chat with Baraki. He said he didn't realize someone shady was commandeering the PA room." Western informs his colleagues,"If only the PA room had been locked, but no such luck." Grave grumbles,"He felt so awful, he was ready to chop his horns off for it." Quichelight says with furrowed brows and a small sympathetic frown.

Western slams a fist into his other hand,"I should've gone with her then none of this would've happened." he growls in anger,"But, who would do such a thing?" Iruma questions,"The more important question is, why would they?" y/n adds, her hands laced behind her back.

An echoing chuckle catches their attention and they turn in the direction of it, but they only caught a glimpse of red flower petals and long locks of purple hair,[Odd...] y/n thought as she and Iruma stopped walking.

"What's the matter?" Smoke asks the two,"Oh, it's nothing really." Iruma tells her,"Yeah, it's just... Everyone seems to be looking at us." y/n says with an awkward smile, watching Ameri greeting everyone kindly,"Good day to you." she says softly.

[I wonder... Is that her real tone of voice or the other?] y/n thought with pure curiosity,"Well, considering..." Smoke trails off with a bead of sweat dotting her cheeks, eyeing the crowd wearily.

"Oh my word, it's true..." Azz stares with wide eyes at the scene before him, having heard the rumors before he and his entire classmates went to confirm it,"I've never dreamed the Student Council would... wear as her usual valor." he utters in disbelief,"Maybe... She's really Lady Red Hair's little twin sister. Look at her!" Clara suggests.

"Of course she's not." Azz tells her with an unimpressed tone,"Maybe she's a triplet then? Quadruplet? Quintuplet? Sixtuplet? Septuplet?" Clara continues to guess and Azz just gives up on her for the moment.

"Ah! Master Iruma and my Beloved, I bet this is so troubling for them! It has to be!" Azz cries out as he stares longingly at the twins,"We haven't been able to go to school together! Or even worse, enjoy delicious lunches together!" he sobs before he grew angry.