Kirio's Secret Room

"Yis~! Yis~! I had some first years join our Battler again this year! Oh yis!" Suzy is seen gleefully dancing with flowers blooming around her as she skips down the hall,"Heh, I wouldn't get too excited." Dali grins from around a corner.

"What exactly do you mean by that?" Suzy asks him,"Only that the first years who joined my Battler are superior in every way." Dali brags pridefully,"Shall we have a competition then?" Suzy says, getting fired up,"Very well. So, what did you have in mind?" Dali grins down at her as sparks flies between them.

Though, the atmosphere quickly changes when they smile at the camera,"I know! Let's have a Battler Party!" they say in unison while another staff teacher throws flowers around while cheering.

It was all an advertisement that the first year students are currently watching during lunch,"Something big is starting!" Clara says with excitement,"It would appear they've put together a video introducing the Battler Party to all the first years." Azz points out.

"Oh wow, that seems fun." Iruma smiles,"It really does!" y/n chirps in before gulping down more of her food.

"It's a Battler Party!" Dali and Suzy cheers,"So what is the Battler Party? It's a chance for first years Battlers to do a presentation." Suzy explains,"It's a three days event. The Party Eve, Party Day and Closing Spectacular!" Dali adds.

"My, how lovely." Suzy smiles,"All students from every grade are both allowed and encouraged to participate. However, upperclassmen will be busy with their workshops. So this festival is mostly for the lower three years." Dali explains.

"It'll be held in the front garden and the central plaza." Suzy explains as a map is shown with the highlighted location,"Did everybody catch all that?" Dali questions,"And for you first years watching, you're the stars!" Suzy points to the camera.

"Your families are coming to see you guys after all." Dali points out,"It's an excellent opportunity for parents to see their kids are thriving." Suzy says as Dali nods in agreement.

"I wonder if grandpa will be there too." Iruma says with a curious smile,"I'm sure he will! You know grandpa wouldn't miss stuff like this." y/n says with a smile.

"But let's not forget about the second and third year students. Is there something for them as well?" Suzy hums,"There's no need to fear Professor Suzy! Because, the Battlers that put on the best performance will receive fantastic prizes!" Dali exclaims.

"Fantastic prizes!" Suzy chirps as her flower pupils spin with excitement. Their announcement starts a chatter in the cafeteria as the students become excited at this type of motivation.

"The 'You Did Your Best Award'!" Suzy chirps and y/n sweatdrops at the name,"They'll get this luxurious Battler Room!" Dali says as the screen portrays a very stunning room. The students awe at this.

"Hey, that is nice." the twins admit,"As a matter of fact, it would be ideal for Kirio." Iruma adds,"Yeah! You're right! He definitely deserves a nice room like that!" y/n laughs.

"The 'Wow Award'!" Suzy says,"The winning Battler's budget will be increased! And as a bonus, we'll throw in a prize of your choice!" Dali explains,"Now that sounds like a great deal!" y/n says with amazement.

"And now, the award for the number one Battler!" Dali yells,"The Grand Prize winners get... Unbelievable! The Battler president will go up two ranks!" Suzy explains,"But wait! There's more, so sit tight! The rest of the Battler members will go up a rank as well!" Dali adds.