three. held hostage

MELISSA AND PAIGE STOOD BY THE INTERCOM NERVOUSLY, Deucalion and Kali informed of each brunette to do whatever they say or else they'd be killed

MELISSA AND PAIGE STOOD BY THE INTERCOM NERVOUSLY, Deucalion and Kali informed of each brunette to do whatever they say or else they'd be killed. Melissa wasn't as scared as Paige was since it would be something you'd expect in Beacon Hills, but Melissa was scared anyway, Paige even more.

"What do we have to say again?"Melissa asked curiously. "Your little friends and children must know that I want Jennifer Blake here at the reception"Deucalion informed. "They do this...they can leave". "10 minutes tops"Kali specified. "Now, say it". Melissa let out a deep sigh as she looked over at Paige, pressing on the intercom button to speak through it.  

"Um, can we have your attention?"Melissa insisted anxiously. "Mr Deucalion..."Paige stated nervously when Deucalion gave her an evil glare, making her face down back into the speaker from fear. "Excuse me, just Deucalion, requests you bring the woman calling herself Jennifer Blake to the E.R. reception"

"Do this, and everyone else can leave"Melissa added. "You have ten minutes"The speaker turned off and everyone in the morgue room looked at one another, Jennifer glaring at Scott and Selina who had worried looks on their faces, scared of their Mother's fate with Deucalion holding her and Paige hostage.

"He's not gonna hurt her"Jennifer stated. "He better not"Selina hissed with anger as the 15 year old crossed her arms. "Shut up, Jennifer"Derek demanded unamused. "He won't!"Jennifer exclaimed when the brunette turned to Scott. "Scott, you know why, tell them it's true". "What does she mean?"Derek questioned out of curiosity.

"You're not the only one he wants in his pack"Jennifer revealed. "Deucalion doesn't just want an Alpha pack, he wants perfection. That means adding the rarest of alphas to his ranks". "A true Alpha"Peter realized, glaring at the floor. "What's that?"Selina asked confused as everyone looked at the Hale. 

"The kind that doesn't have to steal his power from another"Peter lectured as he stepped forward, looking up of course to Scott. "One that can rise by the force of his own will, our little Scott". "That freaking sucks..."Selina complained. "Of course Scott's the alpha, that's some sexism shit..."

"It doesn't matter"Scott informed. "We still need to get her out of here". "Scott, Selina, your Mom..."Stiles stated. "Mom said there's one more ambulance coming in 20 minutes,"Selina reminded, "and I don't think we've been here that long, so if we can get down to the garage, get to the last ambulance, we can get the hell out of this hell hole"

"What about that other girl that was with us?"Stiles wondered curiously. "Deucalion has her...". "We don't even know if shes on our side..."Derek enlightened the group. "She was just with Peter". "She definitely is, trust me"Scott expressed. "Then who is she?"Derek questioned and everyone just looked at each other, not knowing what to say when Peter let out a heavy sigh.

"Tell him..."Peter decided which made Derek looked at everyone oddly. "She told us not to tell him yet..."Selina reminded and Peter grunted annoyed. "Give me a moment"Peter insisted and went over to the others with an angry expression on his face. "The hell are you doing?Tell him". "She told us, not to tell..."Scott repeated clearly with a whisper.