sixteen. tricked by the tricksters

VOID WAS PRESENT AND POWERFUL WHEN THEY GOT TO THE LOFT, the nogistune stood in the middle of the open space by the large window taking up an entire wall with the Sheriff in front of him

VOID WAS PRESENT AND POWERFUL WHEN THEY GOT TO THE LOFT, the nogistune stood in the middle of the open space by the large window taking up an entire wall with the Sheriff in front of him. Void had tricked him thinking he was actually his son calling for help, but he wasn't really.

The rest of the group walked inside, attracting voids attention as they surrounded him, but the dark kitsune's eyes fell onto the young Argent as she pulled out a taser, Selina standing behind her, protecting her if void tried to hurt her in any way since the young wolf was slightly scared.

When Allison attempted on tasing the evil in front of her, he pulled on the thin wire of the taser, pulling it back as electricity sparked from it and he threw the weapon to the side out of the Argent's hand.

Void took a few steps back before Derek snarled at him with his fangs, going to attack him, but his quick reflexes caught his arm an twisted it, banging his head against a nearby table before throwing him against a pillar, causing Paige to grow furious on how someone would dare to hurt someone she loved.

"Crazy bitch"She snarled, her eyes glowing a bright gold and she managed to grab his two arms and twist them behind his back as he continued to look at Derek, but Paige didn't expected Void to kick her hard in the stomach and flip her over his back onto the ground by Derek.

Void turned his head slightly to see that Argent was aiming a gun at him with a straight face, but Void looked at them curiously as the couple on the floor got on their feet. "Argent, listen to me"Noah pleaded. "Don't do this"

"Why not?I've done it before"Chris said, still not taking his eyes of the nogistune. "Werewolves, Berserkers, I can easily add a nogitsune to the list"That's when Noah pulled out his gun and aimed it at Argent's head, causing Void to form a shocked expression with his lips. "You're not going to shoot my son"Noah seriously stated.

"You said it yourself, Sheriff"Chris reminded and Void moved his head with a smirk on his face. "That's not your son". "Put it down"Noah demanded, but the man didn't listen. "Put it down". "Dad, he's going to shoot me"Void panicked, posing as Stiles. "He's going to kill me, Dad". "Don't listen"Chris said. "Put it down"Noah repeated. "Now, do it!Put it down!"

"Pull the trigger"

"Listen to me, you put the gun down now!"Noah shouted. "Shoot me"Void encouraged casually, causing Paige to look at him confused. One moment he didn't want to die and the next he did in a way. She could tell something wasn't right. "Put the gun down now!"Noah shouted again.

"Shoot me!"

"Put the gun down!"

"SHOOT ME!"

"Argent, you put it down!"

As Paige watched the scene in shocked, not knowing what to do to stop it, but that's when it clicked for her and Selina too. "Strife"She realized as the two men continued to argue when she looked out the window, the sun fading from the sky and the dark clouds in replacement.

"Stop, stop it!"Paige demanded which stopped the mens shouting. "This is what he wants, this is exactly what he wants". "Not exactly"Void stated and they all gave him a confused look. "I was kind of hoping Scott would be here, but I'm glad you all have your guns out, because you're not here to kill me"

Void turned around, facing the window when four Oni appeared out of the darkness, causing the group to move more together. "You're here to protect me"Void concluded and he stepped back as the Oni pulled out their swords. And that's when the fight began.

Despite the amount of bullets they had in the guns, it didn't defeat the Oni they were up against, it only got them hurt. They were so distracted of fighting the Japanese demons that they didn't realize that Void had disappeared, Paige continued to fight even if her first wound from the nogistune was still in the midst of healing, but she didn't give two damns at all. 

The Oni ended up disappearing out of nowhere at one point, leaving the group alone and still processing what happened with Void, Paige was probably the most hurt out of anyone there, even if she was a werewolf with fast healing.

Derek held her close as they knelt on the ground, not caring how hurt he was either until they heard footsteps running into the loft, causing guns to be pulled out, but it was just Scott and Kira. "What happened?"Scott asked seriously. "They disappeared, they literally just vanished"Selina answered to her brother

"And so did Stiles"

~

After the events of what happened in the loft, everyone had left after a brief explanation to Scott and Kira on what they were planning to do which of course failed. Paige was still weak after the fight, she wasn't healing and Derek wasn't either, but he was better off than his girlfriend.

Since the couple had nothing much to do, Derek had ordered a takeout for dinner as Paige laid in bed, sleeping through the pain of her wounds, Derek going over and taking her pain every little while as he knelt by her side so she wasn't alone, comforting her and giving kisses to her forehead in order to make her feel better.

Paige was feeling a little bit better when the takeout arrived, but that was until Peter showed up with their Chinese food instead of the delivery guy. He was only over to visit which was ironic, even for someone like Peter Hale, but he had been out of town for a while and wanted to visit his nephew and his girlfriend.

Paige managed to eat her Chinese food a little slower than Derek did, but she managed to finish it, leaving a few bits of food on her plate when Derek pulled out a chess board and chess pieces, putting them on the large table tucked away at the side as Peter walked down the stairs with a confused look on his face.

"What are you doing?"He asked as he walked over to his nephew with Paige sitting up in the bed looking at them when Peter noticed the open wound on his back. "And more importantly, why aren't you healing?". "It's from one of their swords, it'll heal"Derek casually stated.

"By playing chess?"Peter questioned as he stood on the other side of the table. "Back in his room, Stiles had a board with my name on one of the pieces"Derek explained, adjusting the pieces on the board. "If this is a game to him, then I need to figure out the plays"

"Not so easy to do when it's a game without rules"Peter informed as he started to help him and the couple gave him a confused look. "What does that mean?"Paige questioned as she turned round so her legs were hanging over the side of the bed.

"You're dealing with the kind of spirit that's lived too long to play by human rules"Peter reminded. "It's a fox spirit that chose to become human and supposedly, that's something they can do only after about 100 years". "If a kitsune is an annoying pain in the ass-"Peter said. "Just like yourself..."Paige interjected with a small grin and Peter glared at her annoyed.

"Then a nogitsune, which is a dark kitsune, is a freaking disaster"He finished. "Besides, chess is  Stiles's game, it's not the game of a Japanese fox. Do yourself a favor and put something on those before it gets infected..."Peter grabbed his jacket and started to walk out the loft as he threw it on.

"Oh, by the way, I found out your little secret"Peter revealed and the couple turned to him. "Selina's your daughter; I knew there was something lopsided going on with that kid, go you!"Peter exited the loft as Paige let out an annoyed sigh, slowly walking over to Derek after she got off her feet.

"Sometimes I just want to take an axe to that guys head"