nine. facing demons of the night

KNOWING THAT SELINA WAS THEIR DAUGHTER KEPT PAIGE UP ALL NIGHT,  she was more shaken up than Derek, even if she saw him as the type to be the most shocked out of anyone after finding out he had a child he never knew about

I mean, it is Derek. Even if Paige wanted to talk to Derek about the discovery, she kept quiet about the topic, both of them did. They talked about literally anything else apart from it. Aside from that, the two followed Scott round the entire day, only to find themselves at his house, attacking the shadow creatures that come out at them.

Along with Aiden and Ethan, not to mention Selina who had just came back fro school not long before the attack. Melissa managed to line mountain ash at the door with the creatures outsides watching by the barrier.

Paige sat on the couch in the living room, the twins talking with Kira about what she is sine she couldn't touch the mountain ash. Kira didn't know what she was, but Derek did.

"She's a kitsune, idiot"He interjected and the four teens glanced at Derek entering the dining room. "Use your eyes, you can see it all around her. The younger ones give off an aura, she just hasn't learned how to conceal it yet. She probably doesn't know what kind she is either..."

~

BRAEDEN<3
dont worry, im shocked too, id never suspect
somebody like selina to be it

ME
derek was trying to find out why she was a born wolf
when he first found out, but i guess he got carried away with
what else he was doing at the time

BRAEDEN<3
the pieces fit
if you want me to, ill get more info
just to confirm it completely

ME

thank you

BRAEDEN
anytime

Paige slipped her phone into her jean pocket as she tapped her foot rapidly onto the wooden floor in somewhat of anticipation. Thinking about Selina for another time as she looked at her standing by the twins in the kitchen, innocently nibbling a strawberry.

She couldn't wait any longer to talk about the situation. "Screw it"She whispered to herself before standing up and heading to the kitchen. "But are you willing to die for him?"Derek asked the twins and they had unsure looks on their faces as Paige appeared.

"Derek..."She said, peeking out the corner from the living room when Derek, Selina and the Steiner twins turned their heads to her. Paige cleared her throat before continuing her speech. "A word...about...you know what"

"Gimme a moment"Derek insisted before stepping away from the four and following Paige into the very back of the living room. "They can listen in...you know". "I'm aware"Paige informed when she sighed. "Look, babe, we have to talk about this...we haven't talked a word of it since the party..."