twenty one. facing old foes

PAIGE WALKED THROUGH A TOWN IN MEXICO WITH STILES AND LYDIA, Derek had been missing for three months, leaving Paige alone and by herself in the loft which seemed quieter without Derek there

PAIGE WALKED THROUGH A TOWN IN MEXICO WITH STILES AND LYDIA, Derek had been missing for three months, leaving Paige alone and by herself in the loft which seemed quieter without Derek there. The woman didn't tell the pack since they were still recovering from what happened to Allison and getting over the nogistune.

Everyone was told about Malia being Peter's daughter and since they knew about Malia, they should've known about Selina. Of course Selina herself wasn't in the room when it was told, but Kira accidentally let it slip to Melissa, thinking that she knew, Melissa took it hard for a hot second but then realized it explained everything.

Scott had finally caught on about how Derek was missing when he didn't answer his texts for weeks, even if it wasn't like Derek to do so except to Paige's. She was working with Braeden to see where and why Kate would take Derek, one afternoon not long after Braeden had left, Scott came into the loft with questions.

That's when Paige had no choice but to come clean.

She told the alpha everything, everything except the fact that Kate Argent was still alive, the pack only knew that the Calavera's may have took Derek, and what Lydia said about Derek might not being alive possibly made Paige upset. She was waiting in the loft for him to return for weeks just to find out he might be dead.

But they knew they had to find out, by going to Mexico.

"This doesn't seem so bad"Stiles thought out loud as he rubbed his hands together. "It's not the town, it's the plan"Lydia stated. "What's wrong with the plan?"Stiles asked confused. "Stiles, this could be the stupidest plan we've ever come up with"Paige concluded annoyed. "You're aware of that, right?"

"God, you're so Derek's girlfriend"Stiles murmured which made Paige grin happily. "But I'm aware it's not our best". "We are going to die"Lydia said when the three started walking again. "Are you saying that as a Banshee or you're just being pessimistic?"Paige questioned the strawberry blonde.

"I'm saying it as a person who doesn't wanna die"Lydia specified. "Would you just mind restricting any talk of death to actual Banshee predictions?"Stiles offered curiously. "This plan is stupid and we're going to die"Lydia concluded smugly. "Oh, thank you"Stiles thanked sarcastically as Paige chuckled softly.

The three continued to walk through Mexico until they got to a dark alleyway which contained a club at the end, two guards stepping in front of the door before they could step inside. Lydia spoke them to in Spanish, trying to convince them to let them in but one of the guards shook his head when Paige sighed as Stiles reached into his pocket.

"Yo sé quién es el lobo perdido"She spoke to the guard, knowing he was one of Araya's men and his face turned pale at the statement when Stiles held up a card with a skull on it, a mark of the Calavera's. He signaled Stiles to show the card to the security camera and that's what he did when the door flew open after a buzz.

The three slowly stepped inside to a lit hallway when they heard the door slam closed behind them, causing them to look at it at first before turning their heads to the doors in front of them, blasting music and cheering come from it.