twenty five. helping the confused

DEREK WASN'T JUST YOUNGER PHYSICALLY, HE WAS YOUNGER IN HIS MIND TOO

DEREK WASN'T JUST YOUNGER PHYSICALLY, HE WAS YOUNGER IN HIS MIND TOO. After what had happened, Lydia called the boys whilst Paige helped bandage up Alan's wound, she did offer to take his pain away, but he said he'd rather have it go away the natural way. It wasn't 10 minutes later when Scott and Stiles got to the clinic in a hurry.

"He didn't recognize the three of us"Lydia informed the duo with her arms folded at her chest. "And he looked like he was scared out of his mind..."Paige added as she put the cap of the rubbing alcohol back on the bottle. "So if you're a teenage werewolf and you're scared, where do you go?"Stiles thought out loud.

"A wolf goes back to its den, but Derek lives in a loft"Scott stated. "Not when he was a teenager"Stiles corrected. "I'll give you a hint..."Paige sighed before mimicking an explosion with her hands, resembling fire as the group looked at her. "The Hale House..."Lydia realized. "But he wouldn't remember the fire, because it wouldn't have happened yet"Paige explained stressful.

The group went on with the conversation when they decided they need to catch up to Derek before he got to his burned down house. Scott, Stiles and Paige were about to exit the animal clinic when Lydia stopped them. "Wait"She spoke up, causing the three to turn to the strawberry blonde.

"Say you do manage to catch up to him, what are you going to say to him?"She wondered. "That his whole family is dead?". "I guess I'm going to have to"Scott sighed, not knowing any other solution when they got up to Derek. "Good luck with that"Lydia said sarcastically as she nodded her head.

"She's probably right, maybe you shouldn't"Paige suggested, looking at Scott who was beside her. "You know, at least until we figure out how to get him back to normal...". "I can't lie to him"Scott stated as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Okay, I'll do it..."Stiles volunteered without hesitation. "I don't think any of us can"Scott thought out loud, looking at Lydia and his boss. "Remember, he can hear a heartbeat rising"A silence filled the room for a moment until something rang into Paige's mind. Control. Especially after she died, Derek still had some trouble with the full moon and what he was capable of.

"Derek still had trou-"

"When we find him, we tell him the truth..."Scott decided, interrupting the woman beside her, but instead of trying to saw what she wanted to again, Paige just kept herself quiet again. "If he gets to the house first, you won't have to..."Alan stated seriously. And with that, the three left to go find Derek.

However, when they were driving to the woods, Stiles heard on his radio that a young boy from the ruins of the Hale house had been taken into the station after an attempt of attacking the officers. So they turned back and drove to the Sheriff's station before anything else happens, causing people to ask questions.

When they rushed into the station, they saw Stiles's Dad who was by a computer with a few of his deputies and the young version of Derek sitting at a bench confused. They were led into Noah's office, saying to his deputies he'll handle it, but Noah had questions of his own.