thirty. targeted

SCOTT DID SOMETHING THAT NO ONE EXPECTED

SCOTT DID SOMETHING THAT NO ONE EXPECTED. He bit someone, turned them in a werewolf. Paige and Derek didn't know it for sure, but they had a suspicion from the scents and the blood they found. They were just waiting for Scott to get in touch since he'd need help controlling the new beta and how to be an alpha to them.

By the time they had gotten home from dealing with other shenanigans, the sun was bright in the sky and somehow neither of them weren't feeling at all tired. "Should we ask him? If he turned someone?"Paige suggested as the couple walked up the final steps of the stairs which led to their loft.

"We should let him come to us"Derek suggested. "He's always asking for my help and I'd hate to break the tradition of him running to me with all his problems that he can't solve...". "Scott's an alpha and he's never turned someone before..."Paige stated defensively. "Plus, your his mentor and he needs to know what he's doing"

"Hate to say it, but you actually have a point"Derek agreed with a heavy sigh and Paige smiled victoriously as they got to the door of their loft. However, when they slid the door opened, they set their eyes on a struggling Peter on the ground with an axe in his chest, gasping for air.

"If it isn't the devil..."Derek noticed, gesturing his hand to his hurt Uncle. "Bastard snuck in and hit me in the freaking chest..."Peter chocked out as the couple fast walked over to him. "Who did?"Paige asked curiously looking down at the Hale from above.

"He had no mouth, I didn't really catch his name"Peter answered when a realization hit the two of them, but the same person who killed the Wendigo at the hospital had just tried attempted to kill Peter. Before trying to take Peter off the ground, Paige gripped onto the tomahawk before pulling it out of Peter's chest.

It caused him to exclaim a little bit, but it only took a second before Paige got it out and threw on the table. "You could've been a little gentle..."The man said as Derek helped him off the floor. "Its you, Peter"Paige reminded cheekily. "I'm not being gentle when its you..."When Paige had put down the tomahawk on the table, she took her jacket off until she noticed something.

She hesitated before picking the weapon up again and looking at the sharp part of it to see it was coated in a black substance. That's when a suggestion clicked. "Is he healing?"She asked Derek curiously when the man peered down at the wound in his Uncle's chest. And Paige was right.

"No"He realized, shaking his head. "Let me guess,"Peter spoke up with a breathly sigh, "wolfsbane?". "Yeah"Paige agreed, sitting the tomahawk down another time. "I'll be just a moment"The girl walked out to grab the lighter and the blowtorch while Derek went to determine what species of wolfsbane it was.

It couldn't have been a coincidence if the same no mouth killer murdered a Wendigo and attempted to do the same to Peter on the same night. Both supernatural creatures. When Paige went back to the two men, Peter was barely holding it up as he leaned against the table.