nineteen. the final fight

PAIGE HAD MIXED EMOTIONS AS SHE HELPED THE WEREWOLVES GET BACK ON THEIR FEET, a scream from a Banshee alerted a horrifying and unexpected death to the pack scattered around Beacon Hills that night

Allison Argent was dead. 

She was a hunter who Paige had comforted in an elevator, someone she didn't know well, however she was still upset about it.

But she was better off than Selina.

She was miserable when Derek told her, she was napping on the couch when she was woken by Lydia's scream from the tunnels of Oak Creek. Paige sat by her daughters side as Derek helped burn the wolfsbane out of Ethan's body, Aiden looking at his phone by the window.

"Should be fine in a couple of hours"Derek said, putting the blowtorch on the table. "Unless whoever shot you manages to find you again". "Lydia's with Scott, we need to go"Aiden stated, walking away from the window as Ethan put his shirt back on.

"Are you gonna try to convince her to go with you?"Paige asked surprised as Ethan joined by his brothers side. "I'm gonna try and convince her to run and hide"Aiden corrected. "Like any sane person would do". "And Danny?"Derek asked Ethan with his eyebrows raised.

"Allison's dead, Stiles is dying"Ethan reminded, causing Selina to hang her head down. "What do you think?". "I think Danny won't believe you"Paige spoke up with confidence. "And Lydia would never run and hide"Derek added on. "Because of Stiles?"Aiden asked annoyed.

"Because of Scott"Derek specified. "You've been trying to find a way into his pack, trying to earn his trust, trying to fight for him. You've had it wrong the whole time, you don't fight for a leader, you fight for a leader's cause"

"What cause?"Aiden wondered. "Scott's always been about one thing"Derek stated. "Saving his friends, he will do anything and everything to save the people he cares about. When there's no chance of winning, he keeps fighting"

"When all hope is lost, he finds another way"Derek continued. "And when he's beaten down, he stands up again. You want to earn a place in his pack?You want redemption?". "Find another way to stand and fight"Derek concluded when Selina stood up, walking over to the group, Paige trailing behind her.

"Are you saying we're gonna fight the nogistune to save Stiles?"She asked shocked. "Seriously?". "If its what we need to do save everyone"Derek informed. "But its not like you have a choice, even if your recovering from being hunted by someone...". "I'm not disagreeing with you, Derek"Selina informed and Derek looked at his daughter surprised.

"I want him dead for what his Oni did to Allison..."

~

After much convincing, everyone agreed to fight the nogistune and stop it. They heard from Scott that they needed the triskele box with Talia's claws inside in order to stop him since the box was made from the nemeton and it was the thing that kept the dark kistune trapped in the first place.

Both groups agreed to meet each other at the school were the fight would take place, Paige could just tell that Selina wanted the nogistune dead as much as the next guy, but she was still grieving about Allison, something who she had the privilege to call an older sister figure.

Selina just wanted the enemies dead and no one blamed her. With the triskele in hand, Derek walked up to Void with two Oni guarding him in his werewolf form. "Did you bring us a present?"Void asked as Derek put the triskele box down on the ground beside him.

"We brought four"Derek specified as the twins, Paige and Selina appeared behind him, their fangs and claws out, their eyes glowing their suited color. "I've heard of an Alpha pack, Derek"Void stated with his hands clasped together. "But not a pack of former Alphas, one baby wolf and an old friend to the dead. It's a little sad, isn't it?"

"I might not be an Alpha anymore, but I can still fight like one"

And with that, the fight had commenced, Void only took apart in it for a hot minute until he stepped away to observe which was typical since it was what he did at Oak Creek. Paige found it much harder to fight them this time since the Oni's allegiance belonged to the nogistune and not Noshiko after he broke the last tail. 

"Where the hell are they?"Aiden asked after a while, an Oni laying on the ground, the fight continuing as Ethan twisted another of the Oni's arm and pushed them away. "The jeeps here, they have to be here somewhere..."He thought out loud. "In the school!"Derek shouted.

"If they're in the school, this would've been over by now..."Selina stated, tackling the Oni to the ground again with her impressive fighting skills. "It shouldn't take this long"And once again, the fight continued, Paige winning the fight against the Oni that she was tackling until she realized the triskele box sitting on its own, away on the other side.

"You have to get on the box"Paige realized loudly. "Someone get on the box!"Aiden and Selina turned their heads when two more Oni appeared on each side of it, guarding the box, they let out a growl and went after them for the box.

Selina fought to the side where Derek and Paige were as Aiden stayed, the Oni cut her leg with their sword and took Paige's arm with it as the girls groaned in pain, holding their wounds. "We can't do this, we can't beat them!"Aiden complained as he looked around.

"Take the box, we'll hold them off!"Paige insisted when an Oni came after, but Derek managed to flip them off the stairs, away from his girlfriend. They stood up again at rapid speed, swishing their sword, them and Derek ready to attack when an arrow hit their chest from behind them.

It caused the group to turn their heads to see Argent with a crossbow in his hands and then came Isaac, umping down and landing perfectly on his feet. The group watched the Oni take the arrow out of their chest, but it was no use since the creature went poof and disappeared for good in a black cloud of smoke.

"What was that?"Paige asked surprised and confused, looking at the hunter again. "Silver"He answered, nobody realizing that Void was running away after the death of one of his Oni. "Isaac, the box"Derek shouted to the beta. "Get the triskele box to Scott!"

Isaac ran and grabbed the box when the fight continued, the werewolves doing what they can so Argent can shoot them with the arrows that can kill them, which was what Allison figured out and was trying to tell Scott as she died in his arms at Oak Creak.

They managed to take down all of the Oni expect one, the last arrow went to the last Oni, but the creature sliced it with his sword before it could hit his chest. "Get the arrow"Chris called out to Aiden. "It's the last one"Aiden ran for the pointed part of the arrow, doing one last move before stabbing the Oni in the chest, disappearing in a cloud of smoke like the others.

But Aiden didn't realize that their sword was stabbed into his stomach.