twenty seven. hostage until reversed

PAIGE WAS DRAGGED OUT OF THE HOUSE BY KATE WITH DEREK

PAIGE WAS DRAGGED OUT OF THE HOUSE BY KATE WITH DEREK. Derek went with her without a peep, but it was a little bit of a hassle with Paige, she wanted to kick her ass, but there would be consequences Paige would've needed to face. The woman was scared that it was going to involve Derek, so she just kept her mouth shut.

Thankfully, she heard Stiles panic with Scott over the phone about Kate taking Derek and Paige with her werewolf hearing, so at least she was taken while someone saw a little bit of it. Kate said that she needed something from the Hale vault for the shift she had no control over.

Derek had mentioned the vault a few times to Paige in their conversations, but it wasn't a huge topic at any point. Paige thought it was to keep its location and what was in it safe, even if only a Hale could open it up with their claws. That's all she thought about it and nothing else.

Paige didn't know the location of it either, so she was just trusting the two people she was with to get there. They ended up at the high school where it was windy and quiet, leaves blowing everywhere from the wind, Kate was walking confidently and Paige was a little backwards where Derek was, but she was looking at her out the corner of her eye suspiciously.

All of a sudden, Derek stopped with a sigh, causing the other two to stop as well. "What's wrong?"Kate asked him curiously. "I don't know about this"Derek said, second guessing his decision. "I'm not supposed to show the vault to anyone outside my family". "Come on, we talked about this"Kate stated, taking his wrist and pulling him forward with Paige following them.

"Yeah, but, how do you even know?"Derek asked confused. "Because you told me"Kate reminded with a small chuckle, letting go of Derek and facing him straight on. "Don't you remember?"Derek shook his head with a frown as Paige looked around and back at the pair, wanting it to be over terribly.

"Tell me if you remember this"Kate said and she leaned closer to Derek until Paige put her claws to her chest before she did anything, pushing her away from Derek. "Nah huh, none of this..."She decided as Kate gave her an angry glare. "We get inside the vault, we get your triskelion and then everything goes back to normal..."

"That's all you want?"Derek asked the Argent curiously. "That's all we need"She confirmed. "But right now we have to get inside that vault"Derek gave the woman a small nod before they all headed off again to the Hale vault which turned out to be near the Beacon Hills High School sign.

"Over here"Derek said as they stood at the side of it where there was a circle with a pattern of dept's in it. "Why would your family build a vault under a high school?"Kate asked confused. "The vault was here first..."Derek informed and he took a moment before pulling out his claws and digging them in the crevices of the circle.

He twisted it back and forth a few times before pulling his hand out as the circle went into the large stone hedge shaped sign. That wasn't even the biggest surprise to Paige until she saw the sign move by itself to reveal a stairway to the Hale vault. "Wow..."Paige murmured to herself in awe and they all moved down the stairs, a smirk still placed on Kate's face.