thirty two. multiple distress

THE TWO HAD THINGS TO DEAL WITH SEPARATELY

THE TWO HAD THINGS TO DEAL WITH SEPARATELY. Scott had finally opened up to the couple about turning someone and wanted help on how to control him, that was mostly Derek's job. As for Paige, she wanted to spend some time researching about werejaguars and Beserkers especially after battling one.

She also spent some time with Lydia trying to find the next key to break the second third of the Deadpool, but nothing came up. After looking at the paper the strawberry blonde had recovered, it had her and Derek's name it with how much they were worth beside it, both of them were 15. 15 million dollars.

It sort of explained why the Mute would want to blow her and Derek up with the Claymore mine, the assassin was doing it for money. Paige had decided to check in on Selina, she hadn't seen her much since they got Derek back, plus something happened at the lakehouse on the last full moon.

The woman caught her walking to the building, adjusting her bag in the process when Paige tapped her shoulder, causing the young werewolf to turn around. "Paige?"She asked surprised and Paige smile as she started walking with her. "What are you doing here?"

"Thought I'd come check on you"Paige answered. "Scott told me what happened during the last full moon". "I thought I had control, but it ended in Lydia telling me off for scraping the wood on the boathouse at her Grandmother's lakehouse..."Selina explained in guilt. "That girls always under pressure these days, especially for a Banshee..."Paige rambled on.

"Isn't Derek here with you?"Selina brought up curiously, taking a glance at the woman. "He's talking with your brother about, you know who"Paige informed and a look of worry flashed Selina's face. "He isn't gonna hurt Liam, I promise, and I heard about your little seduction trick to lure him to the lakehouse..."

"I nailed it better than Lydia would and I got 20 bucks out of it"Selina added on proudly before pointing to her black and yellow Nirvana hoodie. "How'd you think I got this?". "Looks very cool... "Paige complimented as the pair stopped at a pillar when Selina exhaled deeply, but not in a good way and Paige noticed it by the chemo signals. "Your scared"

"Little bit"Selina confessed, shrugging her shoulders.

"Is it about the Deadpool?"Paige raised her brows.

"There's assassins killing people for money and I'm on it somewhere, so yes, I am scared. And do not tell anyone I said that, they said that I'm the only person that's keeping so calm about this"Selina explained.

"You can be scared, it's just an emotion "Paige assured the girl. "It's okay to feel like that sometimes- when I came back from the dead, I was terrified for weeks, I wouldn't leave Derek's side. But I got used to how I can feel about being alive now and I deal with it when I need to..."

All Selina did was proudly smile, and did a horrible job on trying to hide it.

"What? Did that not inspire you as much as I intended it to be?"Paige wondered.