twenty two. deja-vu

THEY TOOK PAIGE, KIRA AND SCOTT, it wasn't long after what Paige told the pack

THEY TOOK PAIGE, KIRA AND SCOTT, it wasn't long after what Paige told the pack. A group  of hunters with Severo came rushing in the basement, tasing the alpha, the kistune and the oldest beta. It was just Stiles, Malia and Selina left in the basement.

Paige found herself in a chair tied up by chains with electric wires attached to them, Scott was beside her and Severo had a strong grip on Kira's arm as they stood by a weird contraption. The door flew open and it revealed another hunter with Lydia gripped on them.

"Oh god"She breathed out before she was forced over to the chair right to Scott as he perked up a little bit. "Let her go"He pleaded. "Look, you've got me and Paige, just let the others go!"But of course, the hunters didn't listen to a word, they just continued on tying Lydia into the chair when Severo brought Kira forward, putting her hand on a button as she tried to resist.

"So let me explain what's about to happen"Severo decided to them all. "This one, the fox, has an immunity to electricity, so she's gonna turn the dial on the alpha. If she doesn't, I turn the dial on the Banshee..."That's what got Lydia into a panic, but it got Paige confused, the hunters brought her up with the teens just to watch them get electrocuted.

They brought her up for a reason.

"No, I'm not doing this"Kira denied, trying to break free of the hunters grasp, but it failed and her hand was put back on the dial. "Are you sure?"Severo asked the kitsune. "One of your friends has the power to heal. The other?Not so much...". "What are you doing?"Paige finally spoke up unamused. "Is this a game to you?"

"This is a test, lobita, lets see if you pass..."Araya stated, stepping in front of the trio, now facing Scott. "We're going to ask the alpha some questions, you answer them, no one gets hurt. You don't answer, we turn on the dial"Scott let out a sigh before turning his head to a panicked Kira by the dial when he nodded slightly.

"Do what they say"He said. "Okay?Whatever they want, I can take it..."And with that, Kira gave him a nod until facing back to Araya, despite the fact that she was still nervous on hurting Scott. "So,"She started, "we don't know where Derek is, we want to find him as well. You know who took him"

"What?"Scott asked confused as Paige swallowed nervously. "How would I know that?". "That doesn't sound like an answer to me"Araya noticed. "We don't know"Lydia informed. "Why do you think we came here?"Araya stayed silent for a moment, putting her lips together before lightly turning her head to the kitsune by the dial.

"Kira, turn the dial"

The teen panicked at the hunters command, shaking her head as she whimpered. "Should we turn the dial on Lydia instead?"Araya suggested in a loud tone as Severo reached for the other dial. "No, no!"Scott denied and Severo didn't when the boy turned to Kira again with a comforting look on his face. "Do it, Kira"

"Lets start at one"Araya decided and Scott let out a heavy exhale before the dial was turned, then Scott was electrocuted. Paige couldn't help but look away from the torture the teen was enduring, it was the same as Lydia, only she didn't look away, the Banshee had more confidence to look at it.

"Tell me..."Araya demanded. "Who actually has Derek?Who had a reason, a vendetta particular to the Hale's?". "I said I don't know"Scott reminded in between the electricity hurting his skin from the chains on his wrist. "Oh, you don't know because you haven't figured it out yet!"Araya spat sternly. "So think!"

"Who could've taken him?"Araya questioned the alpha again, Scott didn't give an answer over the loud electrical sparks which gave Severo the command to put it up a notch. "Tres"He commanded to the girl he had a hold of and she panicked whilst shaking her head again.

"Its okay..."Scott assured to her once more, trying to catch his breath and the shocks continued shortly after as the alpha groaned in pain. "Who had the power?The power of a shapeshifter?"Araya asked sternly. "I. Don't. Know"Scott breathly stated with his teeth gritted together.

"Someone who could have turned without you knowing"Araya continued loudly over the crackles of electricity as a tiny tear streamed down the adults face as she watched what was happening to the teenager for something she knew about the entire time. It was her fault, even if Scott could handle it. "Turned, but not by a bite"

"I don't know!"Scott shouted, looking at Araya dead in the eye as her anger grew to a certain level which she couldn't control at all. She wanted to know what she wanted to know, even if she already knew and didn't tell the others who were in the room with him until she exhaled deeply.

"Diez..."She commanded and the victims faces seemed to fall to there toes, even Scotts, Araya turned to Kira who was refusing once again with a raging look on her face. "DIEZ!"But Kira being the nice girl she was continuing to refuse on turning the dial all the way up, however Araya was tired of waiting.

So she stormed over, pushed Kira out the way to turn it up herself which made him scream. It made Kira look away and the other two girls attempting to escape from the chairs they were tied to, that was until Scott's eyes turned to a bright red color.

He stayed quiet for a quick moment before he let out a large booming roar, making the chains break from his chair as Araya look at him in awe. He relaxed his body down to catch up from the damage he took in. "Say the name Scott..."The huntress demanded and Scott looked at her before saying the woman's name who Paige loathed and hated.

"Kate..."

The hunters let Scott bring himself back together before they took the detached chains away before another hunter secured the ones on Paige tightly, digging into her skin as she winced. "We're not done..."Araya stated to the confused looks on the teens face as she stood in front of the woman. "Now its time for the Mrs to tell us what she knows"

"Its 'Miss', but whatever..."Paige murmured annoyed as she looked down and back up at the Calavera again. "You know the drill"Severo stated from afar. "Don't answer questions, dial on the Banshee..."Paige exhaled deeply and nervously before gulping the lump in her throat as she nodded. It wasn't exactly her first rodeo of being tortured by the Calavera's

Beside's, she knew it was about Selina.

Severo then slowly turned the dial and it sent an insane amount of electric shocks through the womans body as she breathed in deeply, enduring the pain and trying not to scream. "You came in here by telling us you know who la loba perdido is..."Araya stated and Paige let out a small growl. "If you know, then I must know"

"So tell me"Araya insisted as Paige looked at her, her teeth clenched like Scott did. "Who is the long lost daughter of Derek Hale and Paige Krasikeva?The born werewolf with two human parents, was saved from death by a supernatural force when it was given its power again..."

Paige didn't even bother on answering, but it only made it worse when the dial was turned much higher, to an 8 and not a 10 since the highest would kill her. Plus, the Calavera's needed to know who her daughter was. "Who. Is. She?"Araya questioned again with a shout as Paige screamed, making the teens look away.

But despite the lengths she would go to in order to protect her family, her boyfriend and her daughter, she had to tell them otherwise Paige would be dead before she got the chance to see Derek again. Paige had to give in.

"Its Selina!"She shouted and Severo turned the dial down back to 0 which caused the electricity to stop and let Paige breath for a little bit before saying her daughters name to the hunters who were trying to hunt her down.

"Its Selina McCall"