seventeen. taken control of

DEREK AND PAIGE WOKE UP THE NEXT DAY WITH AN URGE TO GO TO ARGENT, Paige's wounds from the Oni's swords and from the nogistune had finally healed up during her sleep, not feeling the fly from the Japanese demons crawling into her skin, nor a diffe...

DEREK AND PAIGE WOKE UP THE NEXT DAY WITH AN URGE TO GO TO ARGENT, Paige's wounds from the Oni's swords and from the nogistune had finally healed up during her sleep, not feeling the fly from the Japanese demons crawling into her skin, nor a different fly that went into Derek's not long after Peter left the loft.

"Derek, Paige, you all right?"Chris asked confused to their behavior as they stood at his door. "We need to show you something"Derek informed as the two stepped into the apartment, not looking at the Argent in the eye. The two walked into the mans office with Argent following them, he watched as Derek grabbed a jar out his bag and poured the contents on the table.

Talia's claws.

"Do you know who these belonged to?"Derek asked and Chris shook his head in a confused way. "These claws are all that was left of Derek's Mother after your psychotic bitch of a sister burned her and the rest of his family alive"Paige explained angrily, her teeth gritting together

The two slowly turned their heads to the Argent who was reaching for his gun, before he could fire it at either of them, Paige grabbed his wrist, twisting it around as the gun fell out his hand and she banged his head hard against the table with her other free hand, knocking him onto the ground unconscious.

"I said I would do it"Derek reminded annoyed. "Oh honey, its not my fault you lack speed"Paige stated, causing Derek to roll his eyes. "Grab the ties and I'll get the chair..."And that's what the two got up to, Paige left the room to grab a chair whilst Derek got out the ties from his backpack that the couple brought.

Derek had kicked Argent's unconscious body away with no remorse so Paige had room to put down the chair before picking up the mans body and sitting him in the chair. Paige thought he was heavy as hell or someone as strong as him, but she did help Derek a little bit, tying the Argent to the chair.

It was when Derek was grabbing the gasoline out of the back when Chris started to awaken from his nap and he started to panic when he realized he was tied to a chair. "Okay, listen to me"He pleaded as Derek started to pour the chemical over the hunter. "Whatever's gotten into your heads, this isn't the way to deal with it"

"You burn my family, I burn yours"Derek concluded and he threw the finished bottle away, now standing in front of Chris when he pulled out a lighter as he knelt down to him. "In fact, we'll burn the whole building down around you"

Paige let out a chuckle when Chris blew the flame out of the lighter, causing Derek to grab and lowly scream in his face angrily, taking a moment for him to let go. "That was Kate"Chris reminded when Derek reignited the flame in the lighter. "You know I had nothing to do with that, I'm not your enemy, not anymore"

"Yeah, you are"Paige stated with a nod as she played with the gun Chris had in his hand before the woman knocked him out. "You and Allison"Derek specified as he brought the flame closer to the man, causing him to lean back. "Which is why, I'm not gonna light this yet, we're going to wait until she gets home"

"And we're going to let her watch"

~

An hour or two went by and the three still gathered in Argent's office, Derek was pacing by the window confused, the gun still in Paige's hand and Chris still in the chair. "Why shouldn't we kill you?"Derek thought out loud. "How many of us have you murdered?You're not our ally, you're a hunter"

"You're right, I am a hunter"Chris agreed. "Trained before I could even speak, and trained others. Do you know what the first lesson we teach is?We take our children, we bind them in a chair just like this and then we wait for them to get out. Most of them, it takes hours, but others, seconds"

Next thing they knew, they heard a thud of Argent breaking out the chair, causing them to growl at him whilst he pulled a secret gun out from under the desk. The two leaped over the table whilst Chris had stood up, he managed to take the gun away from Paige and aimed each one under their chins. "I don't want to kill you, don't make me kill you two"The hunter pleaded.

Before the couple could say anything, black fluid dripped down from their noses and they fell down to the ground unconscious, leaving Argent confused. It didn't take long for him to learn that each of them were possessed by one of the nogistunes flies, which caused for their unexpected psychosis.

But they weren't the only ones, the twins and Isaac were also possessed, but Deaton managed to put them back to normal, and so did Argent with the couple in his office, despite the fact that they tried to kill him.

After Derek and Paige were healed, Argent escorted them to the elevator without a word, but before the doors could shut, Derek pushed it open to talk to him. "You had a gun pointed at our head"He recapped. "You could've pulled the trigger, why didn't you?"

"Because you're not my enemy anymore, and I'm not yours"Chris stated. "The truth is that we should be out there looking for him"Paige informed. "Right now, especially if he can do something like this". "I'm not sure that's actually going to be necessary"Chris revealed.

"Why not?"Derek confused. "Because if he can do something like this..."Chris said as he trailed off, but the couple knew exactly what he was going to say by the tone of voice.

"He's stronger than ever"