Brat Mode

*Trigger warning: even though this whole book could be triggering to some, from here on out there's gonna be a lot of mentions of abuse so read at your own risk*

I'm currently locked in my room because Amelia said I'm a "bad girl" and I need to "think about what I've done". I'm the bad one? She's holding a grudge from YEARS ago. I rejected her because she came on way too strong, almost immediately trying to get into my pants. It's not my style to just jump into bed with every woman I meet. Is it so wrong of me to tell someone no?

I sighed as I sat at the window just staring out at the ridiculous fence that was completely surrounding the place. Even if I could get out of the house there is no way I could get over that fence. She told me the "code" but I'm sure that wasn't the real code now that I think of it. I should have noticed the red flags.. she looked familiar but not familiar enough to place where I knew her from. She never really left my side while I was in the hospital. She didn't let any of the other doctors see me. She always watched me take my medicine and she brought the medicine from the hospital but it was definitely different than what she had been giving me.

I could hear footsteps coming towards the door and I braced myself with my back to the window. I heard key's jingling before I heard the locks click.

Click

One.

Click

Two.

Click

Three.

Click

Four.

Four fucking locks to keep me in this room..? What am I a convict?!

I stared at the door as Amelia came in with a tray of food. I scoffed and crossed my arms. If she thinks I'm eating anything she brings to me she's insane.

"You need to eat Audrey. You can't keep throwing this tantrum.."

She was scolding me like I'm a child. I'm not a child and I won't be talked to that way..

I hesitated momentarily before stepping closer and taking the tray from her. My stomach rumbled in protest but I walked to the trash can never breaking the eye contact with Amelia as I slowly poured it into the trash and threw the tray on the floor. I then climbed into the bed and got under the covers, crossing my arms over my chest as I glared daggers at Amelia.

"Hmm.. Still in Brat Mode are we?" She chuckled as she stared at me. She didn't seem angry, she was actually more calm than I expected her to be.

I didn't give a verbal response I just flipped her off and continued glaring. Maybe if I'm lucky "if looks could kill" would become a reality and the bitch would drop dead.

She crossed her arms and leaned back against the doorframe.

"I'll take that as a yes.. but you WILL be taking your medication so you choose. The easy way, or the hard way..?"

She took a step towards me with a terrifying look In her eyes but I couldn't back down now. I covered my mouth with my hands and moved to the other side of the bed to create more distance between us.

"Hmm the hard way.. I was hoping you picked that one.."

She smirked at me then jumped on top of me, straddling me and started trying to pull my hands away from my mouth. I was thrashing and screaming at her to get off of me. I was too distracted with my tantrum that I didn't notice she had cuffs in her hands until she overpowered me and managed to get both of my wrists cuffed to the headboard. So that's what she needed them for.. I pulled at my hands and continued fighting back even though at this point it was useless.

"Just give up and take your medication you little brat!"

Her tone actually startled me enough to make me calm down for a second but I shook my head no and glared at her once again. I then lifted my knee and brought it up as hard as I could between her legs. It didn't do anything but piss her off more.. Within seconds My cheek was met with the back of her hand. She backhanded me so hard I was seeing stars.

"I didn't want to hurt you sweetheart but you just tried to hurt me and that's a BIG no no in my house.. now take your medication.."

Her words swirled around in my head and I don't know why I did it but I shook my head no again.

"I'll eventually break your brat it's just a matter of time.."

I glared at her as the side of my face was throbbing with pain. She reached out and pinched my nose shut. At first I didn't understand what the crazy broad was doing until she spoke again.

"We'll see how long you can hold your breath before you need to open your mouth for air.."

She smirked at me wickedly as she had her hand with the pills right at my mouth. I tugged at my hands once again trying to break free but all I was doing was hurting my wrists. It didn't take long for me to have to breathe and she took the opportunity to shove the pills in my mouth. She held her hand over my mouth and stared deeply into my eyes.

"Swallow. The. Pills."

She was growling her words through gritted teeth at this point. I gave up fighting because the pills started to dissolve on my tongue and they tasted absolutely disgusting. I looked to the side of the bed for water.

"Absolutely not. You're not getting something to wash them down with. Maybe you'll be a good girl and take them next time so I won't have to do this.."

It was hard to swallow them but after gagging a few times they finally went down. She retracted her hand and sat up, still on top of me. I squirmed slightly because she was letting her weight rest on my still sore ribs. She slightly tilted her head to the side as she studied my face.

"Awe I almost forgot that your ribs are still healing.."

She fully put her full weight on me before rolling off of me and laying beside me. It took everything in me to not scream at her but I didn't.. I just took the pain in silence. She has me in such a vulnerable position Right now so I think it's best to just play along for now.. She declared it to be nap time and she snuggled up to me. Her touch was repulsive but there wasn't much I could do to get away from her now. My eyes started to feel heavy and I let the darkness take over me..

Hello here I am! This chapter was actually really easy to write and it mostly got done within like an hour 😅 please let me know what you think so far! Also vote and comment! Much love 💕✨💋😁