Upstairs, Now.

The next two weeks went surprisingly well. Amelia had taken some time off work to stay home with me. She said that maybe if she got me more comfortable with being there I would be less likely to act out and try to run away. She still would spend a few hours a day in her office on her computer and on the phone but during that time she would just let me play on a Nintendo switch she had given me. I was really shocked she would do something so nice for me. She had kissed my forehead and told me "good girls get rewarded for good behavior, remember that". Since then I've been on my best behavior.

Sure the circumstances weren't the best and I knew she had a dark side but when I was being good she was wonderful to me. She even started to allow me to help her cook. Most of the time we would snuggle up on the couch and watch movies or shows on Netflix in our free time. I've even began to allow her to snuggle me while I'm sleeping. The cuddles and small lingering touches turned into forehead kisses. Which I rather enjoyed to be honest but I could feel her holding back.

Like take today for instance, we were cuddling on the couch and she gently grabbed my chin to make me look up at her. I smiled up at her and let my eyes flutter closed while she placed a kiss to my forehead. She then leaned down and placed a kiss to my lips. I was surprised at first but within a few seconds I let myself melt into the kiss. Her hand dropped from my chin down to my neck. She held my neck firmly but didn't apply any pressure.

I let out a sigh but it came out more as a breathy moan. I quickly pulled away and glanced up into Amelia's eyes. Her pupils were blown with lust and her grip on my neck tightened slightly.

"Princess if you continue to make those pretty noises and look at me like that I'm not sure if I'll be able to refrain from ripping your clothes off.." She whispered with an obvious hunger in her voice.

I quickly looked away and tried to pull away from her grip but once again it tightened. I was now struggling to breathe so I let out a quiet whimper as my eyes met hers again. My hands went to her wrist in attempt to break free from her. The look in her eyes darkened as she just silently stared at me.

"Y-you're..hurting..me.." The words came out more desperately than I anticipated.

Amelia let out a noise that was between a growl and a sigh. She then forcefully pushed me away while putting my switch in my hands.

"Take this and go upstairs to our room. I'll call for you when dinner is done.."

I stared down at my hands and I stood from the couch.

"But you always let me help-"

"No. Go upstairs now." Her tone was cold and stern.

I quickly went upstairs and crawled into the bed. I started to panic. I'm in trouble again.. she's going to punish me. I started to hyperventilate and tears began to cloud my eyes. I must have been being loud because Amelia came rushing into the room.

"Hey hey what's going on sweetheart?" She questioned as she sat down beside me and took my hands in hers.

I couldn't respond, it felt impossible to even catch my breath. Amelia reached into the beside table and pulled out an inhaler then held it to my lips.

"Come on sweet girl just take a deep breath this will help I promise"

I did as she said and took a deep breath and as I did she sprayed the medicine into my mouth.

"Good girl.. now again.." she placed her hand on my cheek and we repeated the deep breaths until I finally calmed down.

The tightness in my chest dissipated and my breathing went back to normal. Amelia raised her hand and I instinctively flinched back, assuming she was going to strike me but she just moved my hair out of my eyes.

"You're okay princess it's okay.." she cooed while running her fingers through my hair.

I glanced at her and she seemed concerned but not an ounce of anger was being displayed. I hastily crawled into her lap and tucked my face into her neck, profusely apologizing and begging her not to punish me for being bad.

"Oh honey.."

She wrapped her arms around me securely and gently rubbed my back.

"You're not in trouble you haven't been bad everything is okay I promise.."

"B-but you made me come upstairs and you said I wasn't allowed to help with dinner.. you always let me help.." I looked up at her teary eyed as I clung to her shirt. She let out a sigh and placed a kiss to my forehead.

"I'm sorry about that.. I just.. needed you to be away from me. The noises you were making were driving me crazy and I didn't want to force myself on you. I know you think I'm a monster but I would never touch you like that without consent. You aren't ready for that step and I can sense that. I'm not mad at you I just didn't want to lose control of myself okay princess..?"

I stared blankly at her for a few seconds before nodding my head in acknowledgement. She carefully wiped the tears from my eyes and kissed the top of my head. I relaxed against her completely but my iron like grip on her shirt didn't falter in the slightest. When she noticed she chuckled and gently grabbed one of my wrists.

"You can let go little one I'm not going to hurt you and I'm not going anywhere okay? We're okay.."

I reluctantly released her now wrinkled shirt from my grip and she maneuvered us so she was sitting up against the headboard and I was now laying with my head on her chest.

"Instead of me cooking how about I order us some take out?"

Hello here I am!!! Poor little bean is traumatized into being dependent on Doctor crazy 😬😬😬 What do you guys think of this chapter? What do you think will happen next? Please vote and comment! Much love 💕❤️🥰👾🦆🤖