Innocent

Amelia unlocked the cuff from my ankle and led me out of the room and upstairs to the bathroom. Pretty disturbing that she locks me in the basement like an animal when I don't play by her rules.. I kept the sheet wrapped tightly around me which she thankfully let me do.

"I'm gonna go get you some clothes, you get in the shower I'll be back in a minute." She gave me a reassuring smile before leaving me in the bathroom by myself. Another thing that surprised me. I let the sheet drop from my body and I inspected the bruises. It looks like they were just trying to carry me. I glanced in the mirror and cringed at my reflection. I look so exhausted and scared. I sighed before turning on the water and getting in the shower.

I let the water run down my body as I leaned against the wall. Amelia walked back in and I could sense her hesitation.

"I'm setting your clothes here on the sink.. do you need anything or are you okay?" I shook my head then realized she couldn't see me.

"No I'm okay, thank you.."

"Okay well I'll be right in the living room when you finish up. I'll put your bracelet back on and l I'll make you some lunch how does that sound?"

"Sounds good.. Thank you"

I made sure to be extremely thorough about my shower. Something about warm water just made me feel calm and let's face it, Amelia is unpredictable so who knows if she's gonna let me shower by myself again..

After I got dressed I walked to the living room and sat on the couch as far away as possible from Amelia. She was sitting in silence just reading a book. I had never seen her wear glasses and they suited her really well.

"If you're gonna stare at me at least try to be more subtle about it my darling.."

My cheeks were burning as I quickly looked away from her.

"I wasn't staring at you." I grumbled as I crossed my arms.

"Then what do you call it when your eyes are glued to someone then hmm?" She questioned as she closed her book and looked over at me with a brow raised, a small smile tugging at her lips.

"I was simply.. observing" I said mater of factly.

"Mhm and I'm the queen of England. Come on, let's get some food in your tummy and watch a movie."

I rolled my eyes at her joke and followed her to the kitchen. She picked up the bracelet off the counter and turned towards me, extending her hand towards me expectantly. I hesitated for a second knowing it ruins my chances at freedom but I wasn't in a position to fight her right now. I need to get back on her good side so I held my right wrist out to her. She clicked the bracelet into place and using a small key she locked it. She then pulled me closer and wrapped me up in a warm embrace. The act caught me off guard and I tripped slightly as I got closer to her. It took my brain a minute to catch up but I eventually reciprocated the hug.

"Such a clumsy little one.. it's okay I'm not going to hurt you. You're being such a good girl that I think I'll let you pick out what we have to eat for lunch." She kissed the top of my head before releasing me.

After looking through the fridge I picked out some salmon and a salad to go with it. One of my absolute favorites was having lemon pepper salmon on top of a salad with lots of vegetables.

"Can I please help you cook? I won't do anything to get myself into trouble!" I love cooking but it doesn't seem like Amelia is gonna let me help. She gave me a warning look before shaking her head no.

"Maybe next week if you prove that I can trust you but for now just sit down and be good"

I sighed and pouted my bottom lip out at her before going and sitting at the table like she said to. I leaned against my hand and just watched her. It's a little weird to see her being so.. domestic but also a nice change of pace from the scary side of her.

After it was all done she placed the food down in front of me along with a bottle of water.

"Thank you Amelia it looks delicious.." I looked up and gave her a small smile but she crossed her arms and looked a little pissed off.

"Audrey.. don't forget your rules. That's not how you address me"

I was confused at first but then I remembered what she was referring to.

"Right.. I'm sorry I.. I forgot thank you for the food mummy.." I squirmed in my seat as I stared up at her, hoping my apology was enough to keep her calm.

"It's okay sweetheart you've had a long few days so I'll let you off this time. Just don't forget next time." She placed her hand on my cheek and let her thumb drag slowly across my cheekbone while I just looked up at her silently.

"Such an innocent little thing you are.. I'm so glad you're mine.." She seemed like she was more talking to herself but I let myself relax into her touch. Her gaze was intense, like she was staring directly into my soul. Nobody has ever looked at me in that way and it stirred something inside of me. Something that shouldn't even be thought of about someone who kidnapped me but I couldn't help myself..

Without thinking I placed my hand over hers and smiled up at her before letting out a content sigh and whispering "I'm all yours.."

Hello here I am!! I literally wrote this immediately after my last update 😅 Poor Audrey is definitely suffering from Stockholm syndrome 😩  I hope you humans still enjoy my stories 🥺 please vote and comment, it means a lot to me 💕🥀✨😘🥀