Mummy

When I woke back up I was slightly startled because Amelia was still in bed with me. Her arms were wrapped around my waist and she was holding me against her in a tight grip. I squirmed slightly and her grip tightened which made my ribs ache so I stopped moving all together. At first I thought she may have been pretending to be asleep but she has a faint snore accompanying her breathing. It was kinda cute but I shook that thought from my head as soon as it entered. She's not cute. She manipulated me and kidnapped me.

She shuffled around a little before sleepily kissing the back of my shoulder. It wasn't until then that I noticed I wasn't wearing a shirt. That pissed me off so I pried Amelias arms from around me and got up from the bed. This caused her to finally wake up. She sat up slightly and moved her hair out of her face still obviously half asleep. She isn't wearing a shirt either.. I quickly averted my eyes away from her not wanting her to think I was checking her out.

"No need to be shy.. you can look if you want. And just so you know, you were having one of your nightmares and the only thing that seemed to calm you down was skin to skin contact.. I tried to wake you up but I must have given you a Little too much of the tranquilizer.."

I scrunched my nose at her and took a step back.

"I'm not a fucking baby I don't need your skin to skin contact.." I used a mocking tone as I put air quotes around the skin to skin part.

Her eyes darkened and she got up from the bed glaring daggers into me. I stumbled backwards until I was in the corner of the room.

"Did I or did I not tell you to watch your mouth when you're in my house?" She growled as she got closer.

I threw my hands up in the air as I shook my head in disbelief.

"WELL IM NOT HERE BY CHOICE YOU FUCKING CRAZY OLD COOT!" I couldn't keep myself from screaming at her. She acts like this is my fault!

She tilted her head slightly as she observed my disheveled state. I rolled my eyes and tried to walk away but she grabbed me by my hair and forced me down to my knees. Her face was so close to mine if I even flinched our noses would touch.

"You will learn to respect me and you will NEVER speak to me like that again unless you would like to lose your ability to speak all together. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?!" She was seething at this point and it was fucking terrifying..

She tightened her grip on my hair and I quickly started to nod my head while I stuttered out a "yes ma'am".

Her mood completely flipped. She released my hair and placed a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"Good girl.. now come downstairs so we can go over the rules.." she smiled at me before turning and walking towards the door.

I slowly got up from the floor, gently rubbing my head where she tried to rip my scalp off and I followed her downstairs.

* * *

"You cannot expect me to follow these rules Amelia! I'm not your fucking kid! I'm literally being held against my will this isn't fair!"

Her eyes darkened as she stood from the table and walked around to where I was sitting. I would have gotten up and ran but as soon as I sat down she had strapped my wrists and my ankles to the chair. It was also bolted to the floor so she has either done this before or put way too much thought into kidnapping me. The tapping of her heels stopped behind me and I felt her fingers lightly stroking my hair.

"You know Audrey.. I'm quite sick of you giving me attitude and cursing at me.."

Her delicate fingers went to the roots of my hair where she gripped forcefully enough to make me unintentionally gasp. She pulled my head back slightly and I could feel the warmth of her breath against my ear.

"You WILL NOT cuss.
You WILL NOT back talk or give me attitude.
You WILL eat whatever meals I give to you I don't care if you don't like them or you aren't hungry.
You WILL listen to any directions I give you.
You WILL take the medications I provide for you without hesitation.
You WILL NOT try to escape.
You WILL NOT deny any acts of affection I give you.
You WILL NOT speak to anyone that enters this house unless I instruct you otherwise.
You WILL NOT leave your room unless I am accompanying you.
You WILL go to bed when I say.
You WILL shower under my supervision every single day.
You WILL only wear the clothes I pick out for you..
You WILL only address me as Mummy.."

Her words played over and over in my head.. well more specifically the tone she was using. I've never been so terrified of anyone before..

"...And IF you break any of these rules and I mean ANY of them you will be punished in anyway that I see fit.. GOT IT?"

She tightened her grip on my hair as she growled the words into my ear.. I shivered involuntarily and slightly nodded my head.

"Words. Now."

Her grip tightened even more.

"Y-yes I've got it!"

I whimpered, barely able to get the words out due to the lump that was forming in my throat.

"Yes who?"

Her lips brushed against my ear and I wanted to pull away but I remembered one of the "rules" was to not deny her acts of affection or whatever she called it..

"Yes.. mummy.."

I barely whispered the words. It was fucking embarrassing. She's not my mother so why should I call her that?!

"LOUDER"

She growled as she pulled really hard at my hair.

"Y-Yes mummy!"

Hello here I am! Back at it with the mummy kink 😅 sorry it's a few days late. I've been working so much and I've had my little sister staying with me so it's been tough but I hope you enjoy! Please vote and comment! Much love 💕😘✨