First Time

⚠️ SMUT SMUT SMUT⚠️

I knew the first time I let Amelia have her way with me wouldn't be gentle but nothing would have ever prepared me for this. My body was littered with bite marks, hickeys, scratches and everything in between.

Her fingers still buried inside of me, my whole body trembling from coming down from my high for the fifth time. She gave me a few fleeting moments to recover before gently brushing against my clit with the pad of her thumb. I let out a whine as I tried to pull away from her.

"N-no more please I'm too sensitive.." my words were barely able to be comprehended but judging by the devious smirk plastered on her beautiful face she knew exactly what I said.

"Oh come on princess.. you can give me one more.. be a good girl and give it to me.." her words alone were enough to send shivers down my body right to my aching core.

Her left hand wrapped around my throat while she looked directly into my eyes. Her fingers started to move inside of me again while she rubbed my swollen clit with her thumb. Within minutes I was on the edge again. Her grip tightening around my throat slightly while she practically growled at me to hold it.

The simple task was becoming harder to handle. Her fingers working so expertly.. like she knew my body better than I knew it myself.. The pressure building and building..

Until she stopped. She pulled her fingers out of me and delivered a rough slap to my sensitive area. My only response was a pathetic squeal, no room for protest because as quick as it happened her fingers were shoved back inside of me. Bringing me right to the edge again.

"You want to cum princess? You're already such a mess.. taking my fingers so well.. such a good little slut for me.."

The noises that were coming from me were embarrassing.. so needy, so pathetic.. But I could care less. My brain was absolute mush at this point. All I could think about was keeping myself from cumming so she wouldn't stop.

"Who do you belong to?" She demanded with a particularly hard thrust of her fingers.

"Y-you fuck.. you Amelia.. please let me cum!"

Her smirk returned and she gripped my throat tightly before leaning in and capturing my lips in a bruising kiss. She pulled away, staring deeply into my eyes before whispering.. no demanding.. me to cum. And I did. I let out a moan of her name so loud I was screaming. My body was shaking with how intense it was. Her movements slowed as she let me ride out my high before she removed her fingers. She put her fingers to my lips and I took them into my mouth without her telling me to.

I swirled my tongue around the two digits in my mouth, lapping up all of my juices before releasing them with a small pop. Her eyes were dark with lust as she watched me. This time it was me who initiated the kiss. I leaned forward and to my surprise she didn't make it a fight for dominance or rough in anyway. Dare I say she was gentle this time?

"That was...incredible.."

Amelia smirked triumphantly and gave me a small kiss on my forehead.

"I told you I would make you feel things you never knew were imaginable sweet girl.. now come, we need to get you cleaned up."

She stood up from the bed and held her hand out to me. I stood up a little too confidently and ended up falling into Amelia's arms.

"Here let me help.. you obviously haven't ever been this thoroughly fucked before.."

There was that devious smirk again.. why does it turn me on so much when she looks at me like that..?

While I was stuck in my thoughts, she took advantage of that time to pick me up bridal style. I flinched and let out a small hiss of pain.

"It's okay, that just means I did what I was supposed to do. You'll feel much better after a nice warm bath"

I nodded my head weakly before placing it on her shoulder. I like this side of Amelia.. so attentive and loving.. it was at that moment I decided it wasn't so bad being here. She practically gives me anything I want (within reason) she feeds me, fucks me and takes care of me. If I just continued to be a good girl what could possibly go wrong..?

Hello here I am!! This update won by a landslide 😅 I know it's a little short butttt it seemed like a good place to stop. What do you think will happen next? Any suggestions? Please vote and comment it means the world to me. Much love 💕🥰🖤👾🦆

P.S unedited bc I don't want to 🤌