Leaving So Soon?

When I heard her car leave I got up and started searching the room. There was a dresser and a few nightstands but everything was completely empty now. None of the items that were previously here remained. I let out a few mumbled cuss words as I forcefully closed one of the drawers. I wandered around the room for a few more minutes before making my way to the bathroom. I was relieved to see a pair of sweatpants and a towel neatly folded and sitting on the sink.

Okay.. that must mean she's allowing or expecting me to shower. Which also means the bracelet is waterproof. I pulled as much slack as I could into the bathroom and closed the door as much as I could before the chain stopped it. I rolled my eyes, irritated that there wasn't even a way to close the door.

I turned the water on and let it run for a few minutes to get warm. (P.S you're definitely a psychopath if you get in the shower BEFORE turning it on just saying 🤣) I was surprised there were actually a few things in the medicine cabinet. A hairbrush, toothbrush, toothpaste and mouthwash. Well that would be great if there wasn't a gag literally locked in my mouth. I sighed and started to tug at the gag and the lock. I was slightly drooling and it was disgusting. Getting pissed off that there was no give in the strap that held it into place I threw the hairbrush against the wall farthest away from me.

As I went over to pick it up I noticed a Bobby pin laying up against the wall. The floor was a dark color so it blended in and I wouldn't have even noticed it if I didn't throw a tantrum.. I quickly reached out for it but it was a little out of my reach. I pulled on the chain and stretched as far as I could. My fingertips were just BARELY missing it and the strain on my wrist was starting to make the bracelet leave marks in my skin. With one final push I was able to grab it. Immediately I started bending it to try to get the lock off of the bracelet. There was no way out of the bracelet itself but I could at least get free from the chain..

It took me almost 20 minutes and it startled me when I actually popped the lock off. I dropped the chain and immediately began to work at the lock holding the gag in place. Maybe I'll be able to at least find something I can use to defend myself or I can find something to destroy the bracelet so Amelia wouldn't be able to track me if I took off..

Finally getting the lock off was a tedious task. You try picking a lock behind your head.. it's not easy. I carefully removed the gag and tossed it into the trash can before gently massaging my jaw. It had only been on for about an hour or so but it made my jaw sore and sensitive.

I put the sweatpants on and went to the door. To my surprise it was actually unlocked. I put the Bobby pin in my pocket just in case I would need it later. I listened for any noises in the house and let out a small sigh of relief when I didn't hear anything. I grabbed a hoodie that was draped over the railing of the stairs and slipped it on as I quietly walked down the stairs.

Thankfully still no sign of anyone lingering in the house. My eyes landed on the front door that had a series of locks in place. That was obviously out of the question.. I wandered around downstairs, the only sounds were slight wind blowing, angry drops of rain, the sound of a clock ticking and my bare feet padding against the tile floor.

Every door I tried to open was locked except for one. Unfortunately for me it was the door to the basement. I let out a huff and rolled my eyes. "Seriously.. this isn't a fucking horror movie.." I mumbled out loud to myself. I flicked the lights on and slowly descended down the stairs. I was on high alert so every little noise I heard made me jump.

After a quick look around I spotted a hammer. I picked it up and used it to smash the screen on the bracelet. There, now the psycho can't track me anymore.. I kept the hammer in my hand so I at least had some type of weapon if I needed it. I hate it when people always leave their weapons and continue on like they won't need them.

I walked up a few steps to the doors that led to outside, to my surprise they opened without issue. I held the hammer close to my chest, ready to attack anything or anyone in my way. I quickly scrambled out of the basement outside. Now the only thing in my way is the ridiculous fence surrounding the property.. I dropped my arms to my sides and grumbled to myself knowing I'll probably have to dig a hole to get through to the other side since climbing wasn't an option. I went to the closest edge of the fence and dropped to my knees then began to dig with the claw side of the hammer.

I had a decent sized hole dug out when a voice from behind me made my blood run cold..

"Aww leaving so soon sweetheart..?" Amelia asked in a calm voice. I slowly turned towards her and froze for a second. Her arms were crossed and she looked slightly amused but also annoyed. I noticed she was wearing heels and figured I would be able to outrun her.. she must have read my mind because she took a step towards me and growled "don't you even think about it" through gritted teeth. Before she could get any closer I scrambled to my feet and took off running.

"Come on Audrey I'm hardly wearing the shoes to be chasing you!" She shouted behind me as she chased me. I didn't know where I was running to but I just ran. Unfortunately for me I tripped over a stupid ass cord and it slowed me down. I turned to look and Amelia was right behind me. I started to scream for help and she tackled me to the ground. "God damn it Audrey shut up and stop fighting me you're not getting away nobody can even hear you!"

The front of my body was on the ground and Amelia was sitting on my back, straddling me. I continued to scream for help as I tried to crawl out from under her. She grabbed my arms and pinned them behind my back with one hand while she grabbed me by the hair and lifted my head to where her lips brushed against my ear then she whispered "you're making your punishment worse princess.. I suggest for you to calm down before I give you a reason to scream.."

I fell silent and she shoved my face back into the ground before she restrained my arms behind my back with a rope that she tied way too tight. I let out a few whimpers and a tear escaped down my cheek. "Mmm there's no reason to cry yet my darling.." Amelia purred right before she leaned down and licked the tear off of my cheek. I turned my face away from the sadistic psychopath and I felt a small pinch in the back of my neck. "When you wake up you're gonna regret ever trying to get away from me.." within seconds everything went black..

Hello here I am!! What do you humans think Amelia is gonna do now? 👀 Which story do you want me to update next? 😊 Please vote and comment! Much love! 💕

P.S unedited because I can't be bothered 🙃

P.S.S Is there anything you want to see happen in this story? Anything you don't want to happen? I want to be more active with my readers 😅