Amelia's Toy

I was instructed to set the table then take a seat so I did. I was fidgeting in my seat the whole time. I could hear the whispers in the kitchen but they were too quiet for me to pick up what they were saying. I busied myself by picking at my nails under the table, my gaze focused on my hands.

The sound of chairs scraping across the floor startled me out of my disassociated state. Jennifer sat herself to the left of the table. Leah sat to the right and Amelia sat straight across from me. (It's only a small 4 person table in case you need more of a description there..) Amelia had sat a plate of pasta in front of me along with a glass of water. Everyone else had wine which made me frown.

"What's the matter darling, not happy with your food?" Amelia asked while raising a brow at me from across the table. I shook my head no and started to feel uneasy under the gazes of the three women. My instincts were on high alert and I felt like at any moment something was about to happen..

I zoned out and just ate my food on auto pilot, ignoring the casual conversation going on around me. I was taking a sip of my water when suddenly I felt a hand on my left knee. I subtly scooted more to the right and gently pushed the hand away while looking up briefly to look at Jennifer. She met my gaze and just smirked at me. Leah and Amelia were too caught up in their conversation to see what was going on. I shook my head and went back to pushing the food around my plate to make it look like I was still eating.

A few minutes later I felt the hand on my thigh again but this time it was inching closer to my center. I glared at Jennifer then turned to say something to Amelia about her friend being inappropriate but as soon as I opened my mouth her nails dug into my leg. I bit my lip and grabbed onto the table to Keep myself from screaming at her.

When their wine glasses emptied Amelia excused herself to go get another bottle since between the three of them they had already finished the first one.
"You better behave.. I'm only going downstairs I'll be right back" she spoke in a stern voice as her eyes locked with mine. I acknowledged the subtle threat with a nod and a forced smile as I watched her walk away. As soon as she was out of earshot I slapped Jennifer's hand away from me and moved closer to Leah so I wasn't within arms reach anymore.

"Jen come on now you're scaring the poor thing.." Leah said in a sickly sweet voice before turning her attention to me.
"Don't let her scare you little one, she doesn't bite.. too hard" Leah chuckled at her own joke but Jennifer just sighed and stared at me with her arms crossed.

"Well why would she invite us over if she didn't intend for us to play with her new toy?" I subconsciously rolled my eyes at them talking about me like I wasn't sitting right here and the fact that they referred to me as "Amelias Toy".

"Well for your information I'm not a fucking toy, I'm a human being. And I'm not here by choice. That fucking psychotic cunt won't let me leave trust me I've tried!" My voice rose as I spoke and my grip on my fork was so tight my knuckles turned white.

Both women were now staring at me with raised eyebrows, I thought it was due to my outburst but I was wrong. A clearing of her throat let me know that Amelia was standing behind me. I quickly turned to face her in hopes that she hadn't heard me but judging the look on her face she heard it all. I mentally cursed myself and knew I had to think fast to try to avoid yet another punishment. "Amelia I-" My apology was abruptly cut off by a backhand that held so much force if I wasn't sitting down I would have been knocked to the floor.

A small whimper escaped from me and my eyes immediately directed themselves to the floor as they filled with tears. The room was silent until Amelia threw a dish towel into my lap.
"Don't get blood on my carpet, you're in enough trouble as it is.." she growled before returning to her seat across the table. I held the dish towel to my lip that was split open and bleeding due to Amelias rings.

A low chuckle was coming from Jennifer which only made my blood boil once again.
"Jen stop instigating my pet. We all know you did that on purpose. If you wanted me to put on a show all you had to do was ask.." I cautiously lifted my gaze to Amelia who was smirking at me from across the table with her glass of wine in her hand.
"She's due a punishment for trying to run from me, you girls are more than welcome to help me"

Great.. now I not only have to deal with one psycho but three..?

Hello here I am! I apologize for this short shitty chapter but working two jobs leaves me with like no energy 😅 I did however promise an update this weekend so here it is! Please vote and comment, much love! 💕🥰❤️😴

P.S. If you have any requests or suggestions for the one shot book I pretty much abandoned let me know! 🤣