So Pretty

Amelia sat herself in a chair beside the bed and decided to read a book. She had instructed me not to move around much because she didn't want to wash the sheets if I got the cream on them. It wasn't an easy task but I managed to stay still until the burning subsided. I need to do what I can to keep myself out of trouble with her.. she's obviously sadistic and her being a well respected doctor she can probably get her hands on all kinds of things to torture me..

The sound of Amelias voice right beside me startled me out of my disassociated state. I didn't even notice her get up out of the chair.
"Are you gonna be a good girl so I don't have to punish you again?" She questioned as she crossed her arms and raised a brow at me. Without hesitation I nodded my head and whispered "yes ma'am I'll be good I'm sorry.." She hummed her approval before lightly running her hand through my messy hair.

"You know despite what you may think I don't enjoy punishing you sweetheart." The muscles in my stomach tightened at the mention of the pet name she has been using for me since the hospital.. I felt the bed dip beside me and she brought my head onto her lap while she continued to lazily stroke my hair. My body was slightly shivering and I couldn't decipher between the reasoning being that I was cold or that I was scared..

She pulled the blanket higher on my body and let out a small sigh. "Sweetheart as long as you're a good girl for me I'm not going to punish you, you don't need to fear me." I let out a small sigh and nodded my head to show my understanding. She gently moved me off of her lap and stood up then started to fumble with something at the end of the bed that sounded like a chain being moved around. It should have set off an alarm in my head but I was too busy checking her out. My eyes effortlessly raking down her body while I subconsciously licked my lips.

Amelia clearing her throat made me tear my gaze away from her body to shyly look up into her eyes with a light shade of pink washing over my face. She had an amused grin on her face and it took me till that moment to realize she had my right wrist in her hand. Before I could pull away she locked a high tech looking thing around my wrist, it was attached to a chain that was secured to the floor. I quickly retracted my hand from Amelias grasp and immediately tried to take it off. This just made her chuckle and I could see her smirking out of the corner of my eye.

"Oh sweetheart.. you're not gonna get that off of you.." She pulled out her phone and clicked on a few things. "And you might want to calm down your little heart is beating too fast you'll put yourself into a panic attack.." I tugged harder at the contraption on my wrist and it seemed to tighten a little. Amelia glared at me and smacked my hands, not hard enough to hurt but hard enough to startle me.

"That's enough. I have it programmed to tighten if you try to get it off. It's basically controlled from my phone. It tells me all of your stats, even when you urinate. It's attached to a chain but the chain is long enough for you to get to the bathroom, that's it. I can't trust you enough to let you wander through the house when I'm not here and I need to go to work.."

I stared down at the chain, absolutely baffled that she's gone to this extent to keep me here. "So your solution to me trying to escape is basically a high tech tracking bracelet with a chain attached to it..?" As soon as the words left my mouth I knew I shouldn't have said them. I didn't have time to utter an apology or even regret my word choice before my cheek was stinging.

I groaned and my hand shot up to try to soothe the ache from the slap. "You know better than to talk to me like that.. now apologize and be thankful I don't have time to punish you.." Amelia practically growled as her eyes narrowed at me.

I muttered a string of repetitive words that formed themselves into an apology that seemed to please her. I sighed in relief when she momentarily left the room. She returned a moment later with something in her hand that made me back away. "Uh uh get over here so I can put this on you. If you're not gonna say nice things you won't be saying anything at all."

With my eyes glued to the floor I made my way closer to her. "Open your mouth." She demanded. I immediately obeyed and opened my mouth. She forcefully put a ball gag in my mouth and secured it behind my head. I was planning to just take it off when she left but she must have read my mind or something because she secured it with a lock before putting the keys in her pocket and heading to the door.

"I'll be home at 8 tonight. You'll go without food or water until I get home since you still insist on acting out. Don't you dare try anything stupid.. you'll regret it.." She crossed back over to me and placed her hand on my cheek while looking at me with a look of admiration. Instinctively I nuzzled my face into her hand and kept eye contact with her.

"So pretty with a gag in your mouth.." She cooed before placing a kiss on my forehead. After all she's put me through I still get butterflies when she praises me.. what the hell is wrong with me..?

Hello here I am! I've decided to continue writing even though Wattpad deleted my most viewed story 😒 More updates to come but most likely going to be slow. Hopefully you humans are still sticking around 😅 Anyway, vote and comment! Much love 💕❤️😘