Black Box

"Strip. All of your clothes. Off. Now." Amelia demanded without missing a beat. At first I hesitated but the look she was giving me instilled enough fear into my soul to make me obey.

I slowly slipped out of my clothes and awkwardly stood there trying my best to cover my private areas with my hands. "Now lay back down. Hands at your sides and spread your legs.." Her lips held a small smirk as she ordered me around. It's like she purposely put the knife on my tray so she could do this to me..

I did as she said. I laid down in the middle of the bed and slightly spread my legs apart, apparently not enough though. She swatted at my inner thighs and Made me spread my legs more. "Good girl.. now don't you dare move from that spot. I'm not restraining you because if you move during this, it'll do more harm than good" She started to rummage around in her weird cart and pulled out a black box then some weird green plant.

I gave her a questioning look but all she did was chuckle darkly. "Oh darling.. you should have never got yourself into this situation.." She then placed the black box on my chest and I swear I could feel something moving inside of it. "Amelia.. what the fuck is in there.." I couldn't help my outburst, I was just scared.

She raised her hand like she was about to smack me, I flinched back and immediately went silent. "Now like I was saying.. don't move unless you want to experience pain like you never have before.. are you ready pretty girl..?" She smirked at my and my eyes went back to the box. She slowly lifted the lid and my heart stopped..

There was a large brown snake with white covering it's eyes showing that it was blind. It didn't move much and neither did I. "This my darling girl.. is an Inland Taipan.. One of the worlds most deadly snakes.. You're lucky she's blind.. One bite from her and you would be dying from asphyxiation in a matter of minutes.. I wouldn't move if I were you.." I did my best to keep my breath I slow and shallow to not startle the snake as it sat on my chest so close to my neck.. Amelia started to run the leaves of the plant she was holding (with a glove for obvious reasons) along my inner thighs.

Within seconds it started to sting and burn everywhere she was touching me. "And these my love are stinging nettles.." she whispered with a "I feel accomplished knowing I can fuck with you and you can't move" tone to her voice.

Tears pricked at the corners of my eyes causing it to be more difficult to not move. She continued dragging the nettles up and down my inner thighs and she ended the assault by making one swipe against my center. My hands gripped onto the bed sheets and it took everything I had to not scream. The burning and stinging sensation was too much for me to handle.

The tears slowly ran down my cheeks as I stared at the snake sitting on top of me. A small whimper escaped from my lips and the snake hissed at me before getting into a defensive state.  I held my breath and Amelia literally just watched with a smirk resting on her lips. I really hate this sadistic bitch..

A timer started to go off and she huffed before turning it off and grabbing the box the snake was originally in. I didn't even see her set any timers so I'm not sure when she did that. She got the snake back in the box with ease and I finally sucked in a huge breath of air my lungs had been begging me for. My body was trembling and as much as I wanted to get up and slap Amelia I was was frozen in place.

After she got the snake put away she walked back over to me with some kind of cream or something in her hands. "This will help with the swelling from the nettles and it'll take some of the sting away but not all of it. I'm really impressed, I thought for sure I was gonna have to pump you full of anti venom before you asphyxiated.." she let out a small chuckle as she reached for my thighs. I flinched away from her and she roughly slapped my inner thigh causing the already ridiculous pain to be even worse. I flinched again and bit down on my bottom lip to keep from screaming.

She then grabbed me by the throat and pulled me so I was an inch away from her face. "Rule number 7.. do NOT deny any of my acts of affection towards you.. I'm trying to help you so stop being a fucking brat" she growled the words with such malice behind them my body shuddered and I just stared at her blankly.

"Do I make myself clear..?" She questioned as she raised a brow at me, her grip on my throat tightening simultaneously. I nodded my head quickly and whimpered because she was making it impossible to breathe. "Good girl.." she purred. Her whole persona changed in an instant. She released my throat and started to apply the cream to my thighs. She was doing it very slowly on purpose I could tell.. I wanted to pull away.. I wanted to yell at her to not touch me.. I wanted to fight back.. I wanted to escape.. but instead I just laid there and let her do what she wanted.. I didn't want to suffer anymore consequences..

Hello here I am! I'm sorry that I'm absolutely awful at keeping up with a schedule 😅 I'll either post on Tuesday or Saturday. What do you think of this chapter? Please let me know! And as always vote and comment, much love 💕🐍❤️✨🌈

P.S unedited 😅😅