Please..

We were still in our position on the bed with Amelia half sitting up and me laying on top of her while she scrolled through her phone to ask me what I wanted for food.

Every suggestion seemed okay but there wasn't really anything that I wanted. I let out a small huff as my stomach growled at me.

"Come on little one there's got to be something that looks enticing to you on here.." she tried to reason.

I just grumbled and nuzzled my face into her neck. I was still glancing at her phone but I had already lost interest. It took another hour but I finally settled on a Turkey sub from subway. Amelia seemed humored that out of all the horrible food I could have chosen I still picked something relatively healthy.

"Okay little one I need you to let me up so I can go take a shower"

She tapped my butt and I whined at her, not wanting to get out of my comfy spot. She chuckled and shook her head at me.

"Come on you've been being such a good girl for me lately.. I would hate to break that streak now.."  She put extra emphasis on the "good girl" and heat started rising to my cheeks at the praise.

With some more pouts and huffs I reluctantly crawled off of Amelia and laid on the bed, snuggling one of the soft pillows instead.

"I won't be long little cuddle bug, if the person bringing the food shows up don't answer the door. Just come get me and I'll take care of it.."

She kissed my nose before disappearing into the bathroom that is connected to the bedroom. I went downstairs and cuddled up in a blanket with my switch on the couch. I was content and lost in my own world until a knock at the door scared me so bad I dropped my switch onto the floor.

I mumbled a few cuss words under my breath before heading to the stairs to go get Amelia until something clicked in my brain. She doesn't lock the doors when she's home with me and if someone was able to come knock on the door she obviously had let the gate open for them.. The shower was still running as I stood at the bottom of the stairs contemplating my options. I could continue to be good and go tell Amelia the person is here or I could open the door and hopefully the person would be smart enough to at least help me get out of here.. but then there's my bracelet..

I glanced down and noticed my heart rate was slightly elevated. Another knock at the door. I looked at the front door then up the stairs to the bedroom door. I bit my lip nervously and took a step towards the front door. My brain was screaming at me to run and put as much distance between myself and Amelia as possible before she found out but another part of me flashed back to all of the punishments she has put me through. My body moved on its own back towards the stairs. Looks like my fear outweighs my common sense.

I closed my eyes and let out a breath I didn't notice I was holding before going upstairs. I gently knocked on the bathroom door.

"Amelia.. they're here with the food.. I didn't open the door I came up to get you like you said.."

"Okay little one I'll be out in just a second, wait on the bed"

I rolled my eyes at the nickname and made myself comfortable on the bed. Maybe if I continue to be good she will let her guard down and I'll be able to get away..

She exited the bathroom in just a towel and made her way down the stairs to the front door. I heard it open and a muffled conversation between her and the delivery person. I couldn't believe she just answered the door in a towel but then again nothing she does surprises me anymore. I got up and peeked out the bedroom door and just as I did I made eye contact with the delivery girl. My heart dropped and I quickly backed away, returning to my spot on the bed.

It took Amelia a few minutes to come back upstairs and when she did she closed the door with a sigh. She made brief eye contact with me and it was clear she was a little irritated. She dropped her towel to the floor and I swear my eyes almost popped out of my head. I quickly covered my eyes with my hands and she chuckled quietly at my reaction to seeing her naked. She opened a drawer and I could hear her putting some clothes on. She then came over to the bed and crawled on top of me, letting her body brush against mine.

I held my hands firmly over my eyes, knowing if I moved them I wouldn't be able to keep myself from staring at the psychotic goddess that was currently on top of me.

"What's wrong little one..? Are you ashamed that you like what you saw?" She purred while gently pulling my hands away from my face.

I opened my eyes and made sure to keep them locked on her face. She brought her hand up and started to gently stroke my cheek. My breath hitched in my throat as I felt a warmth in my lower abdomen. She brought her face closer to mine and let her lips brush against mine.

"Tell me what you want little one.. I can make you feel things you never knew were possible-.."

She put her knee between my legs and pressed it against my clothed core.

"All you have to do is say please and I'll give you whatever your heart desires..." she whispered as her lips once again brushed against mine.

A small needy whine made its way out of my throat as I pressed myself further into her knee. She placed her hand on my neck possessively before leaning in so she was right beside my ear.

"Come on princess... Beg." She whispered.

My hands gripped onto her hips and I couldn't contain myself anymore..

"Please..."

"Please what sweet girl..?" Her tongue swiped across her lips and it was so hard to keep focus..

"Please touch me.." I watched her pupils dilate as a smirk made it's way to her lips.

"Mmm as you wish sweet girl.."

Hello here I am! 😅 idk what I'm doing with this story anymore tbh but get ready for some smut 🙈 (it's all consensual I pinky promise! Yes Amelia is bat shit crazy but she managed to seduce the poor girl 🤷‍♀️) Please vote and comment, much love 💕❤️🥰👾🦆