PROLOUGE

May 3rd,2009

Allison Salvatore never thought she would be back in Mystic Falls but here she was currently laying on the floor with her older brother Damon waiting for any humans to pass them so they would feed

Allison Salvatore never thought she would be back in Mystic Falls but here she was currently laying on the floor with her older brother Damon waiting for any humans to pass them so they would feed.  Allison suddenly turned her head when she heard someone on the phone so she stood up and sped to the person as she hung up the phone with Damon following behind her. "Katherine." Both Allison and Damon said at the same time. "Um. No, I'm Elena." The girl said confused as to why two strangers were talking to her.  "Oh you just look..." Damon said trailing off. Allison was still in shock and confused as to why Elena looked exactly like Katherine.  "I'm sorry you just really remind us of someone.  I'm Allison." She said finally  speaking. "And I'm Damon." He introduced himself.  "Not to be rude or anything Damon,Allison, but it's kind of creepythat you're both out here in the middle of nowhere." Elena told them. "Yeah well you're one to talk. You're out here all by yourself." Allison said crossing her arms. "It's Mystic Falls nothing bad ever happens here." Elena told her.

There was a bit of an awkward silence. "I got into a fight with my boyfriend." Elena said breaking the silence. "About what? May I ask?" Damon asked.  "Life, the future. He's got it all mapped out." Elena answered. "And you don't want it?" Allison asked her.  "I don't know what I want." Elena told her. "Well that's not true. You want what everybody wants." Damon said.  "What? Mysterious strangers who have all the answers." Elena said with a teasing smile. "Hmm well,let's just say we've been around for a long time. We've learned a few things." Allison told her. "So Damon, Allison tell me. What is it that I want?" Elena asked them.  "You want love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little bit of danger." Allison said taking steps towards Elena.  "So what do you guys want?" Elena asked as she looked into Allison's eyes. "Ahh.." Allison starts to say but trails off as she hears a car honk.  "That's my parents." Elena says turning back and looks at the car as it approaches them.  Elena turns back and Allison is eye to eye with her. "I want you to get everything you're looking for. But right now I want you to forget that this happened. We can't have people knowing we're in town yet. Goodnight Elena." Allison said as her and Damon sped away.

When Elena opened her eyes again she found herself alone.  Though she didn't remember or know that she would be seeing Damon and Allison a lot sooner then they planned.

Ahh I kinda liked this anyways hope you enjoyed it <3 also we're going to pretend Allison is standing next to Damon in the gif :) also yes I did change it and made Allison Stefan's twin sister because even though in vampire years Allison is way ol...

Ahh I kinda liked this anyways hope you enjoyed it <3 also we're going to pretend Allison is standing next to Damon in the gif :) also yes I did change it and made Allison Stefan's twin sister because even though in vampire years Allison is way older than Jeremy in human years her and Stefan are still seventeen! And I remembered  a witch can't be a vampire so I changed it to Allison being a Heretic