Chapter 1

The Return

As Allison slept peacefully she felt strange and then heard Elena yell

As Allison slept peacefully she felt strange and then heard Elena yell. She quickly got up and ran downstairs. What she wasn't expecting to see was Katherine. "Hello, Alli," Katherine said before leaving. Allison went to check on Elena in the kitchen. "It's John. He was stabbed." Elena told her.  "Here," Allison said as she bit into her wrist to feed him her blood but as she put her wrist up to his lips he slapped it away. "No," John said. "Let me heal you, you stubborn asshole," Allison said. "No." John groaned out in pain. "It's fine I called 911. Can you wake up Jeremy?" Elena asked her.

As Allison went up to wake Jeremy, she found him sitting up. "It didn't work." He said. "What?" Allison asked confused. "It didn't work," Jeremy repeated. Allison went into the bathroom where she saw the empty vial of blood and pills. "Elena! I think you should get up here!" Allison yelled. She heard the footsteps of Elena and she didn't know Stefan had come as well. "What happened?" They asked her. "He drank Anna's blood and took some pills. He looks fine but who knows." Allison said as she looked at Jeremy's face for any signs of fangs.

"I'm fine okay. I feel the same." Jeremy told her as he removed her hand from his face. "Should I call a paramedic up here?" Elena asked. "No. He's Fine." Allison said. "You mean, I'm not a vampire? Damn it!" Jeremy said. "Don't say that Jeremy. Jeremy, why would you want that?" Elena asked. "Did you hear about Anna, what happened to her tonight? She's dead." Jeremy told Elena. "Jeremy, Jeremy, come here sit down. I am very sorry about Anna. But it's very important that you listen to me right now. Anna's blood is leaving your system. If you try to kill yourself right now you could really die! Hey! Do you understand me?" Stefan told Jeremy sternly. "Yeah. I understand." Jeremy said.

"Good," Stefan said. "What about the pills he took?" Elena asked. "He didn't take enough to die. So Anna's blood actually healed him." Allison said. A knock interrupted them. "Uh, Miss Gilbert?" The paramedic asked. "Um, I'll be right there," Elena said. "You need to be at the hospital," Stefan told her. "But..." Elena started and Allison interrupted. "Stefan and I will stay here with Jeremy," Allison told her. "No, I don't need babysitters," Jeremy said. "Yes, you do," Elena said.

"There's something you should know," Allison told Stefan as they watched Jeremy sleep. "What?" Stefan asked. "Katherine's back," Allison told him. "What?" He said. "When I heard Elena's scream I came running down and I saw her," Allison explained. Just as Stefan was about to respond they heard the sound of the door unlocking. Stefan walked down to see who it was. Stefan sighed and went up to Elena. "Hey. How's Caroline?" Stefan asked. "Not good." She told him and hugged him.

Allison walked down the stairs as Stefan pulled away from Katherine and immediately threw her hand out throwing Katherine into the nearest wall. "Back again Kitty," Allison said. "At least I fooled one of you," Katherine said as she got up. Stefan sped up to her and pinned her against the wall. "Feel better?" She asked him and he sped her to the other wall. The sound of keys distracted Stefan causing Katherine to twist his arm. "I'll see you around Alli," Katherine said before she snapped her neck. "Stefan?" Elena asked. "Elena," Stefan said. "What happened?" Elena asked as she looked down at Allison. "Katherine happened," Damon said.