Chapter 6

You're undead to me

Allison woke up and got up from Elena's bed quietly to use the bathroom

Allison woke up and got up from Elena's bed quietly to use the bathroom. She opened the door and found Vicki Donavan brushing her teeth. "I didn't know you were here too," Allison said. "Yeah, I am. I spent the night with Jeremy I'm almost done by the way." Vicki told her with a small smirk. "Take your time. Just like you do with all the guys." Allison said the last part quietly then closed the door. 

On the other side of the door, Allison could hear Vicki talking about her with Jeremy. "I think you're in trouble." She said. "What did you do?" She heard Jeremy ask. "You're Freaky friend Allison saw me so she might tell Elena," Vicki said. "Yeah well, I'm a drug-using delinquent. A girl in bed doesn't really rank. Sorry." Jeremy told her then she heard kissing noises and she wanted to vomit. Allison got her stuff and left a note for Elena saying she went home because she wasn't feeling well and that they would talk later."Hi Jenna, bye Jenna," Allison said as she walked out the door. Allison sped home and changed into some new clothes.

Matt had picked Allison up from her house to drive her to school. They had been hanging out a lot recently.  "So are you excited for sexy suds?" Allison asked Matt teasing him as Caroline had come up to him and told him that he had to look sexy tomorrow. "Haha really funny I'll see you later Allie," Matt said as he walked to Tyler. Allison saw Bonnie and Elena so she walked up to them. Just as she approached them Stefan went up to them as well. "Hey." He said. "Hey uh I gotta go be somewhere right now," Bonnie said leaving them.

"I'm so sorry I haven't called." Stefan apologized to Elena. "No worries. I'll live." Elena told him. "I was dealing with Damon," Stefan told her. "And did you deal with Damon?" Elena asked him. "Wait I'm sorry what do you mean to deal with Damon?" Allison asked confused. "Not right now Allison. And yes I did deal with Damon." Stefan told her. "For four days?" Elena asked sarcastically. "You have every right to be upset with me. But I can explain it all to you. Please?" Stefan asked.

"Sure. When?" Elena asked him. "I gotta be home after school and so do you Allison but the grill around 4:00?"Stefan asked. "Ok, Elena said. "I'm sorry why do I have to be home?" Allison asked but again she was ignored. "Stefan? Where's Damon? He has some serious apologizing to do." Caroline asked as she walked up to the trio. "He's gone, Caroline," Stefan told her. "What do you mean he's gone, Stefan?" Allison asked him confused. "We'll talk later okay Allie," Stefan told her. "Well, when is he coming back?" Caroline asked Stefan. "He's not coming back. I'm sorry." Stefan said then left all three girls confused. "This is a good thing, Caroline." Elena comforted her. "I know that," Caroline said. "I'm gonna go, I have to meet Matt at the grill," Allison said then left.

Allison was currently playing pool with Matt at the Grill. "Hey Matt, Allison have you seen Stefan?" Elena asked them as she came up to them. "Nope," Matt told her. "If you want to kill some time you can rack with Matt and me," Allison told Elena. Elena chuckled. "Uh-."  "Come on we haven't played in forever. I'll let you break." Matt told her.