Chapter 5

Family ties

Allison had woken up early to cover Damon's tracks

Allison had woken up early to cover Damon's tracks. Even though she was mad at him he was still her brother. She walked into Stefan's room and saw Damon was in there as well. "There I covered your stupid tracks now if you ever do something like that again I will rip your heart out," Allison said as she walked up to Damon and stuck her hand in his chest gripping his heart.

"Argh got it," Damon said grabbing his chest in pain once she took her hand out. "Good morning by the way brothers." She said as she left the room. "She's still scary," Stefan said. "Yup. But you haven't seen her without her humanity she's worse." Damon said then stuck the paper cutter into Stefan's stomach. "This is John Varvatos, dude. Dick move." He said leaving the room.

Allison and Stefan stood on the doorstep of The Gilbert Residence. Stefan rang the doorbell and Allison heard the footsteps of Elena. "Hi," Stefan said as Elena opened the door. "Jeremy's in the kitchen," Elena told Allison as she dragged Stefan up to her room. "Uh, thanks!" Allison yelled up at Elena. She walked towards the kitchen and sat at the table. "Hey Jenna, Jer" Allison greeted. "Hello, Allison." Jenna greeted. "Allison! Hi, do you wanna come up to my room so we could talk?" Jeremy asked as he saw her and grabbed her hand to drag her away from Jenna.

"Keep the door open!" Jenna yelled up at them. "Ew." Both Jeremy and Allison said as they passed Elena's room and saw Stefan and Elena making out. "Look I just wanna say I'm really sorry about yesterday I didn't mean to," Jeremy said. "It's okay don't worry I'm fine," Allison told him. "You wanna go to the Grill?" Jeremy asked her. "Sure," Allison said. They walked down the stairs and straight out the door.

Jeremy and Allison sat at the bar of the grill talking when they heard Vicki and Tyler talking. "You realize you had to ask him to ask you, right?" Jeremy said once Tyler left and Vicki was closer to them. "You figure if you dress up like a respectable young lady he'll finally treat you like one?" Jeremy said. "Screw you, Jeremy," Vicki said. "Stop being an ass," Allison said slapping the back of his head. "You know you're making the wrong choice, yet you make it anyway. It's sad." Jeremy said ignoring Allison. "Ugh!" Vicki scoffed then walked away. "If you're trying to win her over that's not how you do it," Allison said leaving money on the counter then walking away.

As Allison was leaving she heard her name being called. "Oh hey, Bonnie." Allison greeted. "Are you taking anyone to the founder's party?" Bonnie asked her. "Uh, no are you asking me out, Bennett?" Allison asked teasing the girl. "Yeah sort of just Elena and Caroline are taking your brothers and I don't want to go alone," Bonnie told her. "Well I mean it does hurt that I was the last choice but sure I'll go with you see you later." Allison blew a kiss to her then walked away and went home to get ready.

Allison and Bonnie walked up to the steps of the Lockwood Mansion with their arms linked together. "Hello, Bonnie you look beautiful. And who might this be?" Mrs.Lockwood asked.  "I'm Allison Salvatore," Allison said shaking Mrs.Lockwood's hand. "Salvatore? Is your brother Damon?" She asked her. "Yes he is and I have another brother named Stefan he should be here soon," Allison told her. "That's lovely we'll come on in and enjoy the party." Mrs.Lockwood said then left to greet another guest.  "I'm gonna go look for Caroline will you be fine by yourself?" Bonnie asked her. "Of course go ahead," Allison told her as she spotted Damon at the bar.