Chapter 4

Friday night bites

Allison woke up and got ready for school

Allison woke up and got ready for school. She left early because she wanted to avoid Damon. She was still mad at him.

When Allison got to school she overheard Elena and Bonnie's conversation about Bonnie getting a bad feeling when she touched Allison and Stefan's hand. Allison walked past them and went to find Jeremy. She found him behind the school where all the stoners hung out. She saw him talking to Vicki and got friend-zoned.  Jeremy then got up and started walking away. "Got friend zoned I see," Allison said as she walked up to him. "Yeah, yeah whatever," Jeremy told her.

"Look I'm really sorry about yesterday I didn't mean to snap at you it's just everybody is on my back about the drugs and I just got annoyed." He apologized to her. "It's fine I'm over it besides you know they're only on your back about the drugs because they care for you. Woah." Allison said as she got a headache. She needed to feed. "Are you okay?" Jeremy asked her. "Yeah, I'm fine look I got to go to class so I'll see you later." She said but she didn't kiss his cheek this time. She was afraid she would feed on him as she felt her hunger grow stronger.

Allison went into the bathroom and found a random girl in there. She locked the door and sped to her. "I'm sorry about this and don't scream." She said compelling her then sunk her fangs into the girl's neck.  She drank a little then let her go before the girl lost consciousness. "You're going to forget this ever happened and you're going to wear a scarf on your neck." Allison compelled the girl and wrapped the scarf around her neck.

"What happened?"The girl asked confused. "We got locked in but I have a Bobby pin to let us out," Allison told her and she unlocked the door. "Thanks." The girl smiled at her then left the bathroom. "Wow, she was that dumb to believe that stupid excuse," Allison said leaving the bathroom as well.

"Oh hey, Bonnie." Allison greeted her with a smile. "Oh hey, Allison." Bonnie greeted back. "Want to walk with me to class?" Allison asked her. "Uh sure. Have you seen Caroline? I can't find her and she isn't answering my text." Bonnie told her. "No, I haven't I'm sure she'll show up sooner or later." Allison tried to reassure her.

Bonnie and Allison made it to Mr.Tanner's class and she sat beside Matt. Allison saw Bonnie was doodling some numbers in her notebook. Allison realized she was drawing the numbers Allison had been seeing recently. She knew it meant something was going to happen. 

"Miss Gilbert Pearl Harbor?" Mr.Tanner asked Elena. "Um.." Elena said but Allison cut her off. "December 7th,1941." She said. "Thank you, Miss Gilbert." Mr.Tanner said sarcastically. "Of course Mr.Tanner it is always a pleasure," Allison said giving him a fake smile. "Very well. The fall of the Berlin Wall." Mr.Tanner asked. "1989. I'm very good with dates sir." Allison told him. "Are you? How good? Keep it to the year." Tanner said. "Civil Rights act." "1964." "John F. Kennedy Assassination." "1963." "Martin Luther King." "68."