Chapter 7

Lost Girls

Flashback Mystic Falls, Virginia 1864

Stefan and Allison stood on the doorsteps of their home. They saw a carriage stopped in front of the house. The door of the carriage opened and revealed two women. Stefan and Allison stepped down from the doorsteps and greeted the girls. "You must be Miss Pierce," Stefan said to the beautiful girl. "Please call me Katherine." She said and curtsied as she gave Stefan her hand. Allison looked at the darker-colored girl and smiled.

End of flashback

"What are you?" Elena repeated herself. "You know," Stefan said. "No, I don't," Elena said. "Yes you do or you wouldn't be here," Allison told her. "It's not possible. It can't be." Elena said. Stefan put the stake down and Elena took a step back. "Everything you know and every belief that you have is about to change. Are you ready for that?" Stefan asked her. "What are you?" Elena asked again. "We're vampire's well I'm a Hybrid. I'm both a witch and Vampire." Allison told her.

"I shouldn't have come," Elena said starting to leave. "No please," Stefan said going up to her. "No," Elena said then started running away. Both Allison and Stefan sped after her and got in front of her. "How did you do that?" Elena asked. "Please don't be afraid of us," Allison said. "No. Let me go." Elena said. "Elena there are things that you have to know and understand," Stefan said grabbing her. "Let me go!"Elena said getting out of Stefan's grip. "Elena please!" Stefan yelled after her as she got into her car and drove away.

Allison left Stefan to deal with Elena while she went to go find Damon. Allison searched the woods and she smelled blood. She followed it and saw Damon. "Hey, asshole!" She yelled. "Hello, sister," Damon said as he used one of the people he fed on to wipe the blood off his mouth. "Help me please?" Damon asked. "Fine but I'm still mad at you why did you have to kill Zach?" Allison asked as she dragged a body to the fire. Damon was checking one of the body's pockets and found a phone.

"Hello?" Allison heard Stefan's voice from the phone. "I want my ring," Damon said. "Where are you?" She heard Stefan ask.  "I'm at the sizzler. I had the buffer. If dear old sis was able to find me I'm sure you will too. Now, where's my ring?" Damon asked. "I don't have it. Where are you? What have you done?" Stefan asked.

"No what have you done? You're the one that locked me in the basement and starved me, so whatever I've done, whoever I've sucked dry is on you, buddy." Damon told him. "You're being careless. You and Allison. How many more animal attacks in this town gonna believe, huh?" Stefan asked. "I know how to cover my tracks and so does Allison, Stefan. Now, where's my ring?" Damon asked him.

"I gave it to Zach to hide. Probably shouldn't have killed him." Stefan told him. "Ah, you almost got me. Where is it?" Damon asked. "I'll get it back but I need time," Stefan told him. "What, did you FedEx it to Rome? Where is it? I want my ring Stefan or my next stop is Elena's" Damon told him.  "I already want you dead don't give me another reason to make it happen," Stefan said.