Chapter 19

Isobel

Allison had been dragged by Bonnie to help Caroline with the Miss Mystic Falls float for Founders Day, so she found herself at school

Allison had been dragged by Bonnie to help Caroline with the Miss Mystic Falls float for Founders Day, so she found herself at school. "Alright show me," Bonnie told Caroline. "Let's reference last year's Miss Mystic Float. This is what they did last year and it's exactly what we don't want to do." Caroline told Bonnie and Allison as she showed them a picture. "Ew," Bonnie said. "Yeah." Caroline agreed. "Okay, so what are we going to do?" Allison asked. "Southern classic elegance," Caroline said. "Gone With The Wind?" Bonnie asked already knowing her friend. "How'd you know?" Caroline asked. "You channel Scarlett daily," Bonnie told her. "So true." Caroline agreed causing the girls to laugh.

"Ugh. Where's Elena? She's supposed to be helping." Caroline said looking around the room. "I don't know," Bonnie said. "Okay, what's the deal?" Caroline asked. "What do you mean?" Bonnie asked. "Don't play dumb. You and Elena are fighting. Spill." Caroline said. "It's nothing." Bonnie insisted. "It's not nothing. You know this whole float is supposed to be about friends creating something together and everyone is fighting. Matt and Tyler hate each other. You and Elena are on the outs. And Allison and Jeremy are both avoiding one another. I just don't like it." Caroline said.

"We are not avoiding each other okay? He said he wanted some space so I gave him his space. He didn't need any space from Anna." Allison said causing Bonnie and Caroline to give her a knowing look. "No not this again. I don't like him I just miss spending time with my best friend." Allison said. "Ouch, you don't like spending time with us?" Bonnie asked teasingly. "Of course, I do it's just I miss him," Allison said. "I know but have you tried talking to him again?" Caroline asked. "Every time I've tried to he's sucking Anna's face off," Allison said. "Well, I can't fix whatever's happening between Elena and Bonnie if I don't know what's wrong," Caroline said.

"I can't talk about it, Caroline, I'm sorry," Bonnie said. Just as Caroline was about to speak again she got a message from Damon telling her to go to Alaric's class. "I've got to talk to Mr.Saltzman about something I'll be back I promise," Allison said as she stood up and went to the classroom.

"What's going on?" Allison asked as she walked in with Damon and everyone had a sunken face. "I saw Isobel last night," Alaric said. "Isobel's here? In town?" Damon asked as he looked over at Elena. "Did you ask about Uncle John? Are they working together?" Damon asked Alaric as he told them what had happened last night. "No," Alaric said. "No, they're not?" Damon asked. "No, I didn't ask," Alaric said. "What about the invention?" Damon asked. "Didn't ask," Ric said. "Does she know about the tomb vampires?" Damon asked. "I don't know," Alaric said. "Did words completely escape you?" Damon said.

"No, I was a little too distracted by my dead vampire wife to ask any questions," Alaric told Damon. "What'd she want?" Allison asked. "She wants to see me," Elena said. "Alaric is supposed to arrange a meeting. We don't know why or what she wants." Stefan told her. "You don't have to see her if you don't want to," Damon told Elena. "I don't really have a choice," Elena said. "She's threatening to go on a killing spree," Alaric said. "Oh. I take it that's not okay with you guys." Damon said and Allison rolled her eyes and hit Damon upside his head. "I wanna do it. I wanna meet her. If I don't, I know I'll regret it." Elena said.