Chapter 12

Unpleasntville

Allison and Jeremy currently sat in the kitchen waiting for the pizza to arrive

Allison and Jeremy currently sat in the kitchen waiting for the pizza to arrive. Jeremy sketching and Allison reading a book. "Hey, I um made something for you the other day," Allison told Jeremy as she got up from the chair to grab it from her bag. "What is it?" Jeremy asked. "It's kinda cheesy but it's a bracelet," Allison said then handed him a little velvet bag as she sat back down. "Like a friendship bracelet?" Jeremy asked as he took it out of the bag and put it on. "Something like that," Allison told him. "So what do you think about Anna?" Jeremy asked her.

As Allison was about to answer the doorbell rang. "I'll get it," Jeremy said as he got up to answer the door. "Hey. It's gonna be $22." The pizza delivery man told Jeremy. "Elena I need money!" Jeremy yelled up to Elena. "Uh here. Come in. Just put it on the table." Jeremy told the Pizza guy as he went back to the kitchen with Allison. Elena ran down the stairs and handed the guy the money. "Hi um keep the change," Elena said. "Thanks and you have yourself a good night." The pizza guy said then walked out of the house.

"Uh Anna is cool I guess, I don't really know her," Allison told him. "She seems kinda weird," Jeremy told her as he served Allison and himself a slice of pizza. "I don't know maybe she has a crush on you." Allison teased him. "Yeah, yeah shut up. Says the one that gave me a bracelet." Jeremy teased. "You know what I'll take it back if you'd like and I don't know maybe give it to your buddy Tyler," Allison told him. "No, I like it and you gave it to me so I'm keeping it," Jeremy said before taking a bite out of his pizza. "No need to get jealous little Gilbert," Allison said before going back to her book.

The next day Allison woke up to someone throwing books. "I will murder you I'm trying to sleep." She told Damon as she walked down the stairs into the lounge room. "What are you looking for Damon?" Stefan asked as he walked into the room as well. "Not your concern," Damon told him. "But putting Elena in harm's way is my concern." Stefan said. "hm what are you talking about?" Damon asked as he continued his search for a book. "I'm talking about Atlanta," Stefan said. "Oh yeah, Elena and I had a blast," Damon said.

"You're just bitter because one of us gets to be with the person we love and poor Katherine is just out of reach. Unless there's another way for you to get into that tomb. Is that what Bree said?" Stefan asked. "You're pathetic when you're fishing," Damon told him. "And you're transparent when you're deflecting," Allison commented. "Don't you two have school?" Damon asked. "Whatever you'll end up telling me later," Allison said walking away and up to her room to get ready.

"Allison look!" Jeremy exclaimed as he ran up to the Salvatore girl showing her his grade. "Wow, Jere good job." Alli congratulated him on his paper. "All that research helped," Jeremy told her. "Let's go to the grill to celebrate," Allison said and they headed to the Grill.

"So what have you been up to I feel like I haven't seen you much lately?" Jeremy asked as he and Allison sat at a booth. "Just dealing with Damon and Stefan's drama," Allison tells him. "Speaking of Damon drama isn't that him talking to Bonnie?" Jeremy asked as he looked behind Allison. "Yup, excuse me I'll be back," Allison told him as she walked up to Damon and Bonnie. "Haven't you bothered her enough Damon leave her alone," Allison told him. "Stay out of this little sister," Damon told her. "Is everything okay over here?" A guy asked. "Yeah, we're fine," Damon said.