Chapter 15

Let the right one in

Allison had gone out of town for a couple of days but she was up to date on what happened

Allison had gone out of town for a couple of days but she was up to date on what happened. She found out Damon had killed Elena's birth mom who also happened to be Alaric's Wife as well as other vampires escaping from the tomb. She had been keeping in touch with Bonnie checking on her every day. She had even taken the time to visit her at her father's home. She also had been texting Jeremy but he wouldn't return her calls.

She was on her way to the Grill when she got a call from Damon telling her that Stefan was missing so she made her way to the Gilbert's house. "I need you to do a tracking spell please," Elena told her as she walked in. "Hello, Elena nice to see you too. I'm doing great thanks for asking." Allison said. "Enough chit-chat. Come on Allison." Damon told her. "Fine just give me a minute," Allison said before she started muttering the spell. "He's at some house in the woods," Allison said. "I know where that is come on," Damon said walking out the house. "First day back and I'm already back where I started," Allison said.

Damon and Allison stood on the steps of the house knocking on the door. "Pearl! Open this door. I swear to god I'll bust through and rip your head off." Damon said and the door opened. "Pearl's not home. Hmm, beautiful weather. Not a ray of sun in the sky." Fredrick said. "Where's my brother?" Allison asked.  "Billy." The guys Fred said and two men came out dragging Stefan. "You're dead," Allison said as she tried to walk in but couldn't because she wasn't invited in.

"Whoa. I'm sorry, you haven't been invited in. Ms. Gibbons?" Fred called. "Yes, Fredrick honey?" Ms. Gibbons asked. "Never let this bad man or woman inside," Fredrick demanded. "I'll never let them in." Ms. Gibbons said.  "One hundred and forty-five years left starving thanks to Katherine's infatuation with you three. First few weeks every single never in your body screams with fire. That kinda pain can drive a person mad. Well, I thought your brother might've wanted to get a taste of that before I killed him. Billy." Fredrick said and Billy stabbed Stefan. "You have a nice day," Fredrick said before shutting the door in their faces.

Damon and Allison walked back to the car where Elena was waiting. "Why didn't you fry their minds?" Damon asked her. "Trust me I'll make their deaths more painful than that," Allison said. "What happened where is he?" Elena asked them. "They have him, we can't get in," Damon told her. "Why not?" Elena asked. "Because the woman who owns the house is compelled not to let us in," Damon said. "I can get in," Elena told him.

"You're not going in there," Allison said as she pushed Elena back before she tried leaving. "I'm going!" Elena said. "You're not going in there," Damon said once more.  "Why are they doing this? What do they want with him?" Elena asked.  "Revenge, they want revenge," Allison told her.  "We gotta do something," Elena said. "I know," Damon replied. "We can't let them hurt him. We gotta get him out of there." Elena said. "I know, Elena I know. But I don't know how to get him out." Damon told her. "I might have an idea," Allison said.

Damon and Allison stopped by at school. "Well, don't you look alive?" Damon said coming out of the classroom as Alaric walked through the hallway. "You can't hurt me," Alaric told him. "Oh, I can hurt you alright. "Mr. Saltzman, we need your help," Elena said coming out of the class with Allison next to her.