Chapter 1

Welcome home

A mischievous smile grew on Allison's face as she and Damon drove past the 'Welcome to Mystic Falls' sign

A mischievous smile grew on Allison's face as she and Damon drove past the 'Welcome to Mystic Falls' sign.  She and Damon had been waiting to make their return to Mystic Falls for a while.  She and Damon hadn't seen Stefan in fifteen years. They thought it was time to pay a visit.  Allison wanted to see Stefan even though they weren't on the best of terms she missed her twin brother thought she still held a grudge against him as he was the reason she completed her transition.  As for Damon, he wanted to get rid of his sire from Katherine Pierce the manipulative bitch that ruined the once-close family.

Damon and Allison had fed on a couple last night though Allison felt bad she needed her strength. She still had her humanity on unlike Damon.  Allison felt that she didn't need to because she was good at hiding her emotions. Besides the last time she had her humanity off, she had gone on a killing spree and she felt she needed to feel the guilt so she turned it back on. Though she's controlled her thirst she still drinks human blood.

Damon and Allison were currently hiding behind a gravestone as they watched Elena write in her diary but she freaked out when it started getting foggy and she saw a crow that Allison compelled to spy on Elena. Allison wanted to go after Elena but she knew Stefan was near and she didn't want him to know that she and Damon were here yet so they left.

Allison and Damon waited to attack as Vicki Donavan went into the woods. Allison created the fog so she wouldn't recognize them.  As Vicki turned to look behind her Allison sped up to her and once she turned back around she hit her with a rock. And fed on her. She stopped and let Damon have a taste and once they finished they left and headed to the Salvatore boarding house to wait for Stefan to return.

It wasn't too long when Stefan finally came up the stairs and walked into his room.  The crow flew into his room and Stefan looked back and saw the door to his balcony was open.  He turned back around as he looked at the crow confused as to why it was in his room. Allison and Damon stood on the balcony and Stefan slowly turned his head and looked back and saw them.  "Damon, Allison." He said.  "Hello, brother," Damon said. "Did you miss us brother?" Allison asked with a smirk.

"Crow's a bit too much don't you think?" Stefan asked as he looked at his siblings. "Oh, brother don't you know our sister loves to make dramatic entrances," Damon told him. "Wait till you see what I can do with the fog," Allison said as she poured herself some bourbon. "When'd you guys get here?" Stefan asked them.  "Well, we couldn't miss your first day at school. Your hair's different. I like it." Damon told Stefan. "It's been fifteen years Damon, Allison," Stefan said.

"Thank god. I couldn't take it another day of the nineties. Do you remember that horrible grunge look? Did not suit you. Remember Stefan it's important to stay away from Fads." Allison said walking to Stefan's bookshelf. "What are you guys doing here?"  Stefan asked them. "We miss our little brother," Damon said. "You guys hate small towns. It's boring there's nothing for you guys to do." Stefan told them. "We've managed to keep ourselves busy," Allison responded walking towards Stefan's dresser and leaning on it. "You know you guys left that girl alive tonight. That's very clumsy of you guys especially you Allison." Stefan told her.

"Ah Well, that can be a problem for you," Allison said to him. "Why are you two here now?" Stefan asked them. "We could ask you the same question. However, I am fairly certain your answer can be summed up all into one little word. Elena. " Damon said to Stefan with a smirk.

"She took our breath away. Elena. She's a dead ringer for Katherine. Is it working Stefan? Being around her. Being in her world? Does it make you feel alive?" Damon asked walking around the room. "She not Katherine," Stefan said. "Katherine was hotter but let's hope not, we all know how that ended. Tell me something Stefan when was the last time you had something stronger than a squirrel?" Allison asked him.

"I know what you two are doing and it's not going to work," Stefan told his siblings turning to leave but Damon grabbed his shoulder and made Stefan face him.  "Yeah? Come on don't you crave a little?" "Stop it. "Let's do it together like we all used to I saw a couple of girls out there or just, let's cut to the chase go straight for Elena." Allison and Damon taunted him. "Stop it!" Stefan yelled and pushed them away from him.  "Imagine what her blood tastes like! I can." Allison said. "I said Stop!" Stefan yelled and speed towards her and Damon pushing them all out the window. Allison could have easily given him an aneurysm but she wanted to give him a head start.

Stefan landed on the floor face first. "I was impressed," Damon said as he and Allison stood by the bushes. "I give it a six missing style but I was pleasantly surprised. Very good with the whole face arggh thing it was good." Allison told him as she was imitating Stefan's face.  "You know it's all fun and games Damon, Allison huh? But wherever you go, people die. Right Allison what happened to- argh." Stefan said as Allison glared at him and gave him an aneurysm.

"Don't you dare mention him you asshole. Besides, that's a given." Allison glared at him. "Not here. I won't allow it." Stefan grunted as Allison finally stopped giving him an aneurysm. "That seems like an invitation doesn't it sister?" Damon asked. "It does don't it," Allison said.  "Damon, Allison, please. After all these years, can we just give it a rest?" Stefan asked tried of dealing with them already.  "We promised you an eternity of misery, so we're just keeping our word," Damon said getting in front of Stefan. "Just stay away from Elena," Stefan told him. "Hey, Stefan where's your ring?" Allison asked with a smirk.

"Oh yeah, the sun's coming up in a couple of hours, and poof ashes to ashes," Damon said as Stefan looked at his hand.  Allison chuckles. "Relax. It's right here." Allison said taking her hand out and showing him the ring in her hand. Stefan grabbed it and put it on. Allison grabbed his face and showed her fangs and threw him into the little house. "You should know better than to think you're stronger than us. You lost that fight when you stopped feeding on people. I wouldn't try it again." Allison said glaring at him as he landed by her feet.  They all heard some rustling. "I think we woke Zach up hmm. Sorry, Zach." Damon said as he and Allison walked back into the house leaving Stefan outside.

Allison went to her room and organized her drawers.  She then decided to spy on Stefan since Damon went out. So she went back to his room and saw he was looking at a picture of Katherine and was writing in his journal. She sped away when she saw he was leaving his room. She sat on her bed and looked at her ring. She had missed Mystic falls and her twin brother she was kind of happy to be back.

Ahh, the first chapter is done and in the next Allison meets Elena again along with Jeremy

and in the next Allison meets
Elena again along with Jeremy.