Chapter 11

Bloodlines

"Something's wrong with Elena," Allison told Damon as she felt a weird vibe

"Something's wrong with Elena," Allison told Damon as she felt a weird vibe. "What?" Damon asked confused and that's when they heard a scream. The two siblings ran towards the scream not noticing the other vampire that passed them. Allison saw the car flipped which currently Elena was stuck in so she approached it crouching down. "How are you doing in there?" Allison asked. "Allison?" Elena said confused. "You look stuck," Damon said as he crouched down next to Allison.

"It's my seatbelt." Elena cried. "Shh, Shh, Shh!" Damon said. "We're gonna get you out of here. Put your hands on the roof." Allison instructed Elena. "Just like that. You ready?" Damon asked. "One...two...three," Allison said pulling the seatbelt off. Damon grabbed Elena and held her up. "Are you okay? Anything broken." He asked. Elena shook her head and groaned in pain.

Elena tried to stand on her own but almost fell. "Woah. You're fading fast. Elena. Look at me. Focus. Look at me." Damon told her. Elena looked at him. "I look like her," Elena said before passing out. "What?" Allison asked confused as Damon laid her on the floor.

Allison put her hand on her forehead "Asinta Mulaf Hinto, Sho Bala." She muttered. "What did you do?" Damon asked. "It's Just a simple pain reduction spell." She told him. "Okay. Upsy-Daisy." Damon said as he picked up Elena. "Where are we going now?" Allison asked. "Just a Little road trip," Damon told her. "I'm driving your car then," Allison said. "Fine," Damon told her.

As Allison kept driving she realized Elena was beginning to wake up. "Morning," Allison said as Elena looked at her. "Where are we?" Elena asked.  "Uh in Georgia," Allison told her. "Georgia? No. No, we're not." Elena said.  "Yes, we are," Damon said as he poked his head out from the backseat. "Seriously, Damon, Allison. Where are we?" Elena asked. "Seriously. We're in Georgia. How are you feeling?" Damon asked her. "I-I." Elena started to say but Allison interrupted her.  "There were no broken bones.  I checked. Also, you shouldn't be in too much pain the spell should've worked." Allison told her. 

"My car. There was a man.  I hit a man. But then he got up and who was that?" Elena asked confused. "That's what I'd like to know," Damon said. "Where's my phone? Okay, we really need to go back. Nobody knows where I am. Pull over. I mean it, Allison. Pull over and stop the car. Stop the car!" Elena yelled at Allison as she kept driving. "Oh, you were so much more fun when you were asleep," Allison said as she pulled over.

Elena exited the car, Damon and Allison following after her. Damon noticed Elena groaning in pain so he ran to her side. "I'm fine." She told him. "We have to go back," Elena said to the siblings. "Oh, come on. Look we've already come this far." Damon said. "Why are you doing this? I can't be in Georgia. I-I wrecked my car. I have to go home. This is kidnapping."Elena said.

"That's a little melodramatic don't you think?" Allison said as she leaned on the car. "You guys are not funny. You can't do this. I'm not going to Georgia." Elena said. "Sorry to break it to you honey but you're in Georgia," Allison told her. "Without your magical necklace, I might add. We can very easily make you agreeable." Damon said and that's when Allison realized Elena wasn't wearing the necklace Stefan gave her. "What are you trying to prove?" Elena asked when suddenly a phone started ringing.