Chapter 3

The night of the comet

"Tonight night of the comet

"Tonight night of the comet. Would you like a program?" Bonnie asked a couple. "I'll take one," Allison said appearing beside Elena. "Wow, you need to stop scaring me like that Allison," Elena said as she tried to steady her heartbeat. "Sorry," Allison said. "Who's this Elena?" Bonnie asked her. "Oh right, we haven't been probably introduced I'm Allison Salvatore and you are?" Allison asked though she already knew she was a Bennett witch. She reminded her of Emily a lot. "I'm Bonnie," Bonnie said shaking her hand.

But Bonnie could sense something dark in her but didn't say anything. "He didn't call huh?" Bonnie asked Elena as they kept walking and handing out flyers with Allison. "Or text. But I realized we never exchanged that stuff. We've never gotten to the texting part." Elena said. "I can give you Stefan's number if you want. He's an idiot sometimes but I know he likes you." Allison told her. "That's okay but thank you." Elena thanked her. "Well, it's an important milestone in any relationship," Bonnie said. "Isn't it? The timing is wrong, anyway." Elena said. "When is it ever right?" Allison asked her.

"I'm not ready Bonnie, Allison," Elena told them. "Who is?" Bonnie asked. "At least I put myself out there," Elena told her. "Is that what you're calling it?" Bonnie asked her. "What do you mean?" Elena asked. "Bonnie's right all we're hearing is reasons why you can't," Allison told her. Elena just nodded her head. "Well, I'm going to look for Jeremy it was nice meeting you, Bonnie," Allison said walking away. "You too!" Bonnie yelled then walked the other way with Elena.

"Hi, you must be Allison! You're a Gemini and your favorite color is sage green and red. You live in the old Salvatore house with your uncle. You haven't lived here since you were a kid and you're Stefan's twin sister and you have an older brother though I haven't met him I think." An enthusiastic blond approached her. "Uh, that would be correct. How do you know that?" Allison asked her. "Oh, people gossip a lot. I'm Caroline by the way." Caroline introduced herself. "Huh well I would introduce myself but you already know everything about me and my older brother is over there if you want to meet him," Allison said pointing at Damon who was across the street looking at them. "I don't know who I want more you or your brothers," Caroline said. "It was nice meeting you Caroline but I have to go." Allison smiled at her and then walked away.

"God she talks a lot," Allison said to herself. Allison walked into the grill and saw Jeremy talking to a girl who she assumed to be Vicki. "Hey, Jeremy," Allison said walking up to them. "Hey, Allison. This is Vicki, Vicki this is Allison." Jeremy introduced them. "Hi," Allison said with a smile and took her hand out for Vicki to shake but Vicki just rolled her eyes and gave her a fake smile. "How are you feeling?" Jeremy asked Vicki. "I hurt," Vicki told him. "Well didn't the doctor give you something?" Allison asked her.

"The kid's stuff with an "O" in it. I think they were onto me." Vicki laughed and so did Jeremy. Allison just rolled her eyes. "Here knock yourself out, literally," Jeremy said giving Vicki some pills. "Thanks, Jer," Vicki told him. "So you gonna uh, watch the comet later?" Jeremy asked Vicki. Allison furrowed her eyebrows in confusion because he had asked her to watch the comet with him and now he's asking someone else.