Chapter 18

Blood Brothers

As soon as Allison woke up she went downstairs to check on Stefan

As soon as Allison woke up she went downstairs to check on Stefan. She could tell he was dreaming so she decided to see what it was. "Physium Calva," Allison mumbled and she was able to enter Stefan's mind. She was transported back to 1864 when the vampires were being captured and taken to the church.

"Circle around that way. I'll distract them. Go." Stefan told Allison and Damon. "Over here! There's another one! Quick!" Stefan yelled catching the attention of Johnathan Gilbert and the others. As Stefan led the others away Damon punched the guard that was left behind and Allison grabbed the keys opening the back of the carriage. "We don't have long," Stefan said as he came back to his sibling's side. "Katherine," Damon said as he saw her. The brothers pulled her out and laid her on the floor. Stefan took the mask that was put on her off her face. "We're gonna get you out of here," Damon said as he went to untie her. "Damon, hurry. Hurry." Allison told him. Shots then fired and it hit Damon. "Allison run! Run!" Stefan told her before he got shot and Allison stood and ran as fast as she could through the woods.

Just as Allison thought she was going to make it a shot was fired hitting her straight in the abdomen. This was how Allison Salvatore died along with her brothers.

"Alli! Alli!" Allison heard Damon's voice as she got out of Stefan's mind. "Huh?" Allison asked. "We just came to check on Stefan," Elena told her. "Oh yeah, same," Allison said. "Let's go," Damon told Allison as he grabbed Elena and they all walked out of the cellar.

"It's so hard to see him locked up like this," Elena said as she watched Stefan. "You're the one who locked him up," Damon told her. "You helped," Allison said. "I couldn't have him running around chewing on people, while the town was looking for vampires now could I?" Damon asked. "It had nothing to do with you actually caring about him," Elena said. "Your thing, not mine," Damon said before walking upstairs Allison and Elena followed shortly.

Alli sat outside thinking about the day she woke up after she died.

"Great you're up." Allison heard as she sat up in the bed. "Emily? Where am I? Where's Stefan and Damon?" Allison asked worried. "They're okay they're just right outside and you're at the quarry just north of town. My brother and I brought you guys here last night." Emily told her. "How am I alive?" Allison asked. "You died with Katherine's blood in your system," Emily informed her. "So does that mean I'm a-," "Not yet. You and your brothers are in transition." Emily said cutting her off. "My magic. What about my magic?" Allison asked. "I don't know for sure. A vampire rarely gets to keep their magical abilities after turning." Emily told her.

Allison got up from the bed and started walking out of the room. "Allison wait! I'm not sure if you can walk in the sun!" Emily called to her but Allison ignored her and walked out anyway. Emily waited to see if the girl would burn up but she didn't. "That's strange?" Emily said as she caught up to her. "What?" Allison asked. "You shouldn't be able to walk in the sun. Try to do a simple spell." Emily told her. Allison nodded and looked for something to lift before she closed her eyes. "Casso tor," Allison mumbled and the pebble she focused on didn't levitate. "Try again. Focus." Emily told her and Allison nodded her head before taking and deep breath and trying again. "Casso tor." Allison and when she opened her eyes the pebble was floating in front of her face. "Incredible," Emily said.