Letting go.

Jung.

After dropping her off he drove straight back to his place.

He was tired. He was hurt. It seemed like he was dying. 

Everything was over. 

It was over.

There was no Jung and Amanda now. 

Upon reaching home he went inside and walked towards the couch on the T.V lounge.

He sat there thinking about her, tears in his eyes. But he knew, He knew that he had done the right thing. A tear ran down his cheek, but he didn't wipe it away.

Sometimes crying is the best way to heal.

But, today he knew he'd cry, he'd try to make the pain go away but nothing would help him.

He loved her. He had loved her with so much passion. 

But, he let her go. Because he loved her. He let her go so she could be happy.

He closed his eyes and let the tears soak his entire face.

"Why, why, why. Why couldn't she love me like that?" He whispered while crying.

"Jung?" Noah entered the T.V lounge and sat down beside him.

Jung had no idea he was home. He thought that he was at a party. 

"What happened?" Noah asked.

Jung looked up, his face wet with his tears.

Noah understood everything at once.

"It's okay. Let it all out. I'm here for you." He wrapped his arm around his shoulder.

Jung looked down at his hands then stood up.

"Why do I have to cry all the time?" He asked. He was getting angry. 

"Why is it always me?" He shouted picking up a decoration piece and throwing it across the room.

It shattered into tiny little pieces as it hit the opposite wall.

Noah didn't do anything he knew Jung had to let it all out.

He had known him since middle school. He was his best friend. He had been holding everything in for so long.

"Go on. Pick that up and break it. I hate that vase." Noah pointed at a vase in the corner of the room.

Jung remembered, in middle school when kids would bully him for being Asian, Noah would always be there for him.

He would beat up the bullies. He would always listen to what Jung had to say. He would be there when Jung would cry. Noah had always been there for him.

He protected him.

He understood him.

"Let it all out man, You keep your emotions hidden and that's not healthy. Be angry, be crazy. You know I have your back." Jung closed his eyes.

"I love her." He whispered, sitting back down.

"I know. But, look. If she loves you she'll come back. If not then you'll just have to move on." 

"That's the worst advice ever, Noah." 

"Do you wanna drink?" He asked. 

"No, I'm good," Jung replied.

"Well, I've got Soju. Which you brought here from Korea last year," Noah admitted.

"You told me it was finished,"

"You were drinking too much, and then you got Am- I mean, I have it let's drink." 

"Come on." They stood up and walked towards the kitchen.

An hour later:

"I broke up with her, Ansel."

"Why? Why would you do that?" Ansel asked. They were talking over the phone.

"I wanted to. She wasn't happy with me. She'll be happy with you," 

"Shut up, Jung-Wook. I swear, don't make me come and kick your ass."

"You shut up and listen to me," 

"What?" Ansel asked.

"Just make her happy, don't you dare hurt her again, because if you do. I'll never leave her, ever again. This is your only chance, little brother. Do you understand me?" Jung wanted to know.

"Are you drunk?" Ansel asked.

"I am. Do you wanna come over? Bring some beer or anything." 

"Stop drinking at once, I'm coming but I'm not drinking." With that, he hung up.

"My little brother is coming," Jung informed Noah.

"Yeah! Little-skittle." Noah clapped his hands. And he wasn't even drunk.

"I'll just wait for him on the couch." Jung stood up and walked towards the couch.

Exactly thirty minutes later, He felt as someone was covering him up with a blanket but he didn't wake up.

He slept through the night.