As time goes by.

After seven months:

Amanda.

They stood on the porch, looking at each other. She had tears in her eyes and he was trying to cheer her up.

"I'm so sorry, It's stupid. I'll be joining you next year anyway." She sniffed and rubbed her eyes.

"Hey, don't be sorry. I know it's hard, for both of us. But I'll be coming back on Christmas and stuff. You won't even know how fast time will go by,"

She nodded her head and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him, tenderly.

He pulled her closer until there was no space between them.

They stood there kissing like it would be the last time.

Which it probably was. Or not

They pulled away and he cupped her face in his hands, She rested her forehead against his. They stood there like, forever. 

"Hey, Jung?" They were interrupted by a deep voice belonging to a certain somebody.

They pulled away from each other and turned towards the person.

"Mrs. Wealth says we should probably leave now, Can't afford to lose any more time."

Amy rubbed her eyes again, the tears were forming again.

"Yeah, I guess you're right Ans," Jung nodded his head and held out his hand to Amy, who took it.

"So...,"

"Yeah, So. Jung, you won't fall in love with another girl, right?" She peered intently into his eyes and asked.

"Of course not! You know I'm crazy about you, How can you even think that, Kitten?"

She chuckled and hugged him.

"I love it when you call me that,"

"I know that's why I call you that,"

"I love you," She whispered.

He pulled away and kissed her. 

"I love you, too." He said between the kiss.

"Time to go!" Ansel who was waiting in a corner yelled.

They pulled away and with a last hug, Jung started walking towards the car. Ansel was going with him. He was driving Jung to college. It was a three-hour-long drive. 

Jung had chosen to go to Harvard, same as Carlos.

Amy had been disappointed as she had thought he would go back to Columbia University so that he could be nearer. But he decided to go with Carlos.

"You don't love me now, is that it?" She had asked him after he had been accepted there.

"Why would you say that?" He had been shocked.

"You chose Harvard, it's so far away,"

"Baby, Your brother asked me where I was applying I told him I am deciding to go back to Columbia. He told me I should apply where he was. And look, he's your brother. I want his approval if in the distant future I'm going to make you my wife,"

"Wait, what?" 

"What?"

"You just said, that... that you wanted to make me your wife, Right?"

He smiled and kissed her hair.

"Yeah, of course. One day I'd love that. Won't you?"

"I'd love that, Jung. God, I love you so much." She had told him as they leaned in for a kiss.

"Where is Carlos?" Jung turned around and asked.

"He was with Bella, Should I call him?" 

"Yea- no, he's here,"

"Why can't I go with you?" She whined.

"Because I said so, You'd just tire your ass off," This came from THAT certain somebody, causing Amy to roll her eyes.

"Why can't Amy go? Of course, she can go," Mrs. Wealth came from behind, pulling her children into a tight hug.

"I'll miss you, Carlos." She whispered.

"I'll miss you too, Mom."  

They pulled away. 

"Mom, Can I go? " Amy asked.

"Of course, you can. See off your brother and um... Friend."  

She still wouldn't refer to Jung as her boyfriend. Mothers.

"YEAH! I LOVE YOU, MOM!" She hugged her mother tightly and turned towards Jung. As she was going to kiss him, Carlos cleared his throat and gestured towards their mother.

Instead, Amy hugged Jung. And hand in hand they moved towards the car.

Ansel.

Ansel took the wheel and Carlos took the passenger's seat leaving the two lovers in the back seat. Bella would have loved to come but Carlos had told her not to. She had been working all summer and he told her to get some rest as it was a Saturday. The first weekend of the Senior year.

Ansel kept glancing at the rearview mirror trying to catch Amanda's eye but she was far too busy making out with Jung in between conversations. Luckily, Carlos was busy with his phone.

He glanced at the rearview mirror again. Jung had his head on Amy's lap and they were talking in whispers. Now and then he would reach out for her and pull her down for a kiss.

Ansel rolled his eyes.

This was going to be a long drive.

In the past seven months. Amanda had been distant. She would try to avoid him in school, she would ignore his calls.

But her relationship with Jung had flourished and they both were really happy together. He could see the chemistry between them, and not to mention the hickey on Amy's neck which she hadn't noticed. 

Fuck, it hurts. His brother and Amanda. Oh, god it hurts more.

It seems like I have lost my chance. 

Amanda let out a low laugh, He glanced at the rearview mirror. She was blushing.

God, I wish I could have a chance to make her blush like this. 

Nice thought Ansel, Really nice. About your BROTHER'S girlfriend.

Oh, GOD! Shut up. Focus on the road.

They were still whispering on the back. Ansel rolled his eyes and decided to focus on the road. Or else he would end up killing all of them.