Welcome back!

Ansel.

He got out of the car and opened the passenger side door. She was asleep and he didn't know what to do.

"Amy?" He whispered. He bent down over her and touched her hair.

This girl. This beautiful girl. She's not mine. This hair was touched by someone else, with whom she dreams of a future. These beautiful eyes once released tears just for me and I failed to understand. And now, there's nothing I can do.

His eyes filled with tears, a rarity for him. He bent down further to take in her scent.

Lilies.

He inhaled, His eyes shut taking her all in.

He couldn't get enough of it. But she had told him not to touch her.

He couldn't touch her.

"Amanda?" He stood up straight and raised his voice.

"Huh?" She opened her eyes and blinked confusedly.

"We're home." He told her. She stretched and yawned.

"Already?"

Ansel rolled his eyes.

"I was the one driving, you were asleep the whole time." He couldn't help but complain. He had felt lonely.

"I was tired."

"I figured that much out."

"Oh. Okay, cool." She got out of the car, looked at him, and made her way towards her house.

"Bye!" He called out behind her. She raised her arm without turning to look at him.

Amanda.

The next day Amanda told her mother that from now on she'd be babysitting Alex whenever the Lucks will need her help.

"Oh Amy, I'm pleased with you. It's better than staying in your room 24/7."

She didn't reply to this and popped a mint in her mouth.

She was already feeling alone. Jung had texted her the night before, they both had been tired so they decided to talk the next morning.

His classes were to start tomorrow, on Monday. So he was trying to get back into all the college and stuff. The whole year off thing had made him lazy.

Morning love, I hope U're okay and not missing me too much. ;) Liam is a cool guy. I met some of his friends. Don't worry they don't do drugs as far as I've noticed. There'd be a party 2nite to which I'll be going along with Carlos. But U know I'll miss u.

He had texted her this morning, He had called her too but she was asleep. She had called back and they had talked for half an hour. She decided to do things she had been meaning to do forever. She picked up her laptop and decided to watch K-dramas. She started with 'Rooftop prince'. K-dramas it was then!

After nearly three hours she got up and changed. Today was going to talk to Mr. and Mrs. Luck. About the babysitting.

She got dressed in a tank top and jeans. Gathered up her hair into a ponytail and walked towards the Luck's residence.

She didn't knock and decided to try the doorknob. The door was unlocked.

"Hello?" She called.

No answer.

"Anybody home?" She called again.

"Who's there?" This voice belonged to Alex Luck.

"Hi, Alex!" She waved at him and the little kid ran towards her as if he had seen candy.

"AMY! YEAH!!!!!" She hugged him and he kept shouting her name till Ansel, Bella, Mr. and Mrs. Luck came out of their rooms.

"Oh Amy, It's good to see you," Patricia kissed her cheek.

"Ansel told me you'd be there to help us out when we need it, I'm pleased! But today as we are all home you must have dinner with us,"

"Oh Patricia, I would love that!"

"Make yourself comfortable."

"How are you doing?" Bella gave her a quick hug and asked.

"I'm good, did you talk to Carlos?"

"Yeah. I did last night. He wasn't up in the morning," Amy chuckled.

"Runs in the family."

"Come on, We can talk in my room,"

"Hey! wait, where are you both going?" Ansel demanded just as they were walking towards the stairs.

"To my room,"

"Let's just stay here and talk," Amy suggested, surprised at herself but she had started feeling bad for Ansel.

"Okay, great idea. Come on."

Ansel.

Bella and Amanda kept talking about colleges, their boyfriends, and stuff in which Ansel had no interest.

"Isn't it just awesome, that I'm dating your brother and you're dating mine,"

Ansel looked at Bella then Amanda.

Just dating the wrong one.

He thought, then immediately kicked the thought out of his mind. He cannot be jealous of his brother.

Nope. He was not going to be that guy.

"Well, I'm dating a girl too," He suddenly raised his voice, leaving Bella and Amy shocked.

"What?" Bella asked, incredulously.

"I'm dating someone."

"Oh come one, You never 'DATE'."

"Her name's... Ava. Yes, her name's Ava."

Amy stared at him with disbelief. He smiled and raised his eyebrows

"Well, if you are dating an Ava, Then you should invite her here for dinner. I really, super want to get to know her."

"Sure, Bells. I will and you'll love her. She's the best." He kept looking at Amy, and she at him.

Then she turned her head towards Bella then looked back at Ansel.

"Congrats." Was the only word she uttered.

"Thank you, Wealth."

After dinner, Amanda left and everyone retired to their rooms. Ansel shut his bedroom door and dialed Seth's number.

"Yo man, there's something you have to do."

"What? What is it you want from me?"

"Listen, I need a girl named Ava. In a week."

"Are you alright, Ansel?"

"Yes and no, I'll tell you tomorrow. But just do what I've told you to, please man, you've gotta save me!"

"Okay, okay. Consider it done. See you tomorrow."