Moving in.

Amanda.

"Move in with me?"

Her smile faded a bit.

"Come again?"

He took her hands in his and looked into her eyes.

"Move in with me Amy."

Her eyes widened. She was struggling to get her next words out.

Did he really ask her that?

Ansel.

He expected that she would kiss him and tell him that she had been waiting for him to ask her that for like... forever.

But instead, she smiled and demanded:

"Move in where, Ansel? In your parent's house?"

He left her hands and rolled his eyes.

"Seriously Wealthy, You think that I would invite you to move in with me in my parent's house?"

"So where are you inviting me to move in?" She asked.

"That's a surprise, But I still need your answer."

It was her turn to roll her eyes.

"Of course you dumbass. I'll move in with you." 

"Really?" He asked, deliberately ignoring her choice of name for him, his eyes full of love.

"Of course Ansel. Where else would I go? I love you and seriously, I want to spend my every waking-"

"And sleeping," Ansel added.

"And sleeping," Amanda agreed. "Moment with you until you are sick of me!" With that, she flung her arms around his neck and kissed him.

Without giving him a chance to tell her he was never going to get sick of her.

Three years had passed since she first told him she loved him too. Things had changed, People had changed.

Carlos had been thinking about proposing to Bella after her graduation. Seth and Marie decided to move in together the very next day of their graduation, Everyone including especially, Ansel was very surprised at how Seth managed to commit to a serious relationship at last. No one saw that coming. Jung and Hannah took things slow at first but now they were really happy with each other. Jung had moved on, at last. He and Hannah were taking a trip to Korea currently, to meet their families.

Amanda.

Everything was going great. 

Jung talked to his father a few times a month. On Christmas and other special events, he went over to his place and they all sat down as a family. Minus Jung's mother.

He and Amanda had reached a point where they could sit at the same table without being awkward. They talked about stuff, but sometimes Amy felt really uncomfortable whenever Jung's eyes wandered all over her. Not deliberately. Jung was not that kind of guy. She understood it. It was hard to overcome habits.

But, Ansel sure had a hard time accepting the fact that Jung is his brother as well as Amanda's ex. He couldn't forbid Amanda to stop talking to him whenever they met up. 

Amy had met Hannah. But they were really awkward around each other. Amanda had dated Hannah's current boyfriend. Hannah always seemed like she was afraid of Amanda's presence near Jung in some way and Amanda understood why she felt that way.

A week later, Ansel and Amy drove to New York.

"You're taking me to my home aren't you?" She demanded.

"Yes."

"Really? I just met them! Ansel, I want to spend this time with you."

"I know."

"Why are answering me like that?"

He stopped the car and got out.

"ANSEL FREAKING LUCK! YOU CAN'T IGNORE ME!" She yelled.

He opened her side's door and held out his hand for her to take.

"I can get out by myself thanks." She rolled her eyes and got out.

They were standing on a porch of a house.

"This isn't where I live, Ansel. Where are we?" She turned towards him and demanded.

"This," He gestured towards the double-story house "Is our home."