The wedding.

Amanda.

It had been two weeks since Amanda left the house and Ansel still couldn't get her to talk to him.

"Amy, wake up! Time for breakfast." Her mum called from downstairs and she opened her eyes.

"Gosh, I just wanna keep on sleeping." She muttered.

She got up and gathered her hair in a ponytail.

Her phone started ringing just as she stepped out of the bathroom.

She knew who it would be and ignored it.

She went downstairs and had breakfast. 

It was not until late afternoon when she decided to check her phone. 

There were eleven missed calls and two texts from Ansel and one text from

Jung.

She opened it.

Amanda, I would love it if you and Ansel would come to dinner at my place tomorrow. I texted him but he told me that you two weren't talking, I'm confused don't you two live together? Do reply when you see this.

She took a deep breath. She had to do something.

Sure we'll come! see you there.

A dinner at his place. Well, time to be strong and face that place.

The next day at eight o'clock she knocked at the door and he opened it at once. He looked ready to go somewhere.

"Let's go." That was all she said.

"Amy?" 

"Come on, We shouldn't be late." She held out her hand for him to take and he took it.

"Are you back?" He asked as he made his way towards his car.

"No." She replied shortly.

"Amy, but-,"

"Do you wanna go to this dinner with me or do you prefer going alone?" She turned towards him and demanded.

"I didn't mean that, Let's go."

They drove to Jung's place in silence. Her heart was beating fast. She was going to that place for the first time after that terrible night.

They got out of the car and Ansel rang the doorbell. 

She linked her arm with his. He looked at her.

"My suitcase is in the car, Make sure to get it out once we are back." She whispered. Her voice trembled a bit.

He smiled. 

"Amand-," He was just going to say something when the door opened by none other than,

Noah.

"Hola Preciosa!" Amy smiled and hugged him.

"It's so good to see you." She said.

Noah hugged her back.

"It's good to see you too, Amanda."

Amanda introduced him to Ansel and they all went inside.

The scene inside caused her to take a step back.

The whole family was there.

The whole Luck family, including Jung's mother. And the whole Ha Ni unknow-last-name family.

Ansel took her hand in his and stepped forward. There were Jung's and Hannah a.k.a Ha Ni's friends too.

"Hello, family!" Ansel called. Everyone stood up to greet them and Amanda spotted Carlos.