One week to Christmas.

Amanda.

They were sitting in front of each other. There was utter silence in the living room, Suddenly his body started shaking, She looked at him with great surprise just to find him laughing.

He was looking at his phone and shaking with laughter. She rolled her eyes.

He didn't care, He didn't even remember. This thought made her insides shrink.

What if he really doesn't remember? What will she do?

Oh Nah! Nothing's gonna happen if he doesn't remember, This will not be the end of the world, Will it?

She shook all the thoughts from her mind and looked over at Alex who was watching the television.

"Bedtime!" She called. Alex rolled his eyes at her and got up.

"Good boy, Straight up to the bed," With that she pecked him on his cheek, Got her things and left the room.

She was in a great hurry when...

"Hey, Amy! Why in such a hurry?" He had followed her out of the room and now he demanded.

"Nothing, Just in a hurry to get in bed," She said.

"In bed? Come on I'll lead you the way," He winked at her, And she rolled her eyes. Although her heart was beating a hundred times in a minute. Only if he'd remember about that kiss.

"Shut up, Asshole" She turned to leave. He shrugged but kept staring at her.

There was something in his stare which caused her to turn and look at him.

"What?" She demanded, He shook his head and turned away from her.

His stare.

There was something in his stare.

Gosh! Whatever.

She went straight home and jumped on her bed.

She grabbed her I-pod from her side table and turned it on.

She switched through some songs and stopped on HRVY's "Told You So".

"I hate that it didn't work out this time

 Like you thought it would 

I was getting kinda used to calling you mine now you're gone for good 

I told you that I'm not that strong, I wanted you to prove me wrong"

"It seems like some songs are made for my situation" She growled. A tear trickled down her cheek and she wiped it away.

Another tear started forming in her eye, And she rubbed it away, Vigorously.

Tears kept forming in her eyes and this time she let them.

"I wish I was dead," She whispered to herself.

But why? It was only a kiss. Right?

Yeah a kiss, but that dumb asshole had to stare at her like that and now she can't get over it.

She can't get over him, his eyes, his stare.

Him.

                         _______________________________________________

Author's Note:

I really don't feel like writing right now! I surely want to switch to something different.

Something that does not involve so many tears and so much romance, What do you all think?

May Lord help me get my mind off and let me cool my mind for some time.

Sorry for the short chapters.

Stay cool!

-Hijab Khan.