Day Number One.

Amanda.

"Um. Hi. I'm-" 

"Amanda. I know. How are you?" She was standing at the door of the Luck's residence, feeling as awkward as humanely possible.

"I'm fine. How are you?" She asked, Mrs. Luck, took her arm gently and led her inside.

"I'm perfectly fine, now that I know that Alex will be in good hands. I just cannot trust Ansel with him. And Bella's always busy. Thank you for helping me out." Amanda smiled.

Ansel Luck.

Ansel freaking Luck.

No way, I don't wanna meet him. He's an asshole. Everyone says that. Everyone as in the girls he'd dumped.

"Oh, you're welcome." She smiled politely.

"My son's inside. He's a handful. But I believe that you'll be able to get along with him. I'll see you later," With that Mrs. Luck left her alone.

Amanda made her way inside, She saw Bella making her way towards the door. She knew that she went to the couching academy because she wanted to be prepared for college.

She shot her a smile.

"Hello, Amanda?" Bella spotted her and made her way towards her.

"Oh yeah, Bella,"

"How are you, Mom told me you'll be babysitting Alex. Thank God for that, because Ansel is such a bad influence." Amanda laughed nervously.

"Okay, he's inside. I'll get going now. Bye!" Bella left too, and now she was completely alone.

She turned once again and stepped inside the living room.

There he was, lying on the couch.

"H-hello." She stammered.

"Yeah?" He looked at her all bored, Then sat up straight.

"You... Have I seen you somewhere?"

She shrugged, She knew he would have seen her in school, and yeah in Chemistry, English, and Maths.

"Are you... The one... I mean, I have to babysit YOU?" She pointed at him. Why was she being like this? She knew he wasn't the one.

SHUT UP AMANDA. YOU'RE NOT FUNNY!

"What?" He looked at her as if she was crazy.

"Clearly, you are the only one in here and she told me her son..." She trailed off. SHUT UP. SHUT UP.

"Yeah I'm the one," Her mouth hung open but he looked serious. Such a big liar.

"W-what? But you are Ans..." She couldn't let the fact slip that she knew him.

"Yeah, What?"

"But... You... you," 

"I go to your school, Right? And you know me, Because I take classes with you, Amy? And well, How come I never knew YOU were my neighbor?" He pointed at her with his index finger.

She swallowed down her saliva and blinked at him. Not knowing what to say. That's his fault he didn't know, why is he blaming her?

"Hello... Babysitter," Alex entered the living room.

"Hi, Are you Alex?" She asked. Bending down to meet his eye level.

"Yes, And yeah, I'm gonna turn this house into a bad place, where there will be girls and..." 

"Alex, Shh!" Bella came inside and shushed him.

"You're still here?" He asked.

"Just leaving. I forgot something" She kissed Alex and then Ansel who rolled his eyes.

"Bye, for real!" She waved and left the living room.

Amanda glared at Ansel, who started laughing.

"Whatever," She mumbled as she took a seat. This is going to be a long day. Or a long vacation. Real nice first impression, Amanda.

Wait.

Why does he know her?

She closed her eyes to compose herself.

You can do it!